Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    24.99?!?!! Ah, curses!!! Mine cost 32 bucks (including tax) at TRU!! ah!! Oh well!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Here's some news. I went into Wal-Mart last night and found a new Frodo figure on the pegs. it was a single figure in the Two Towers packaging. Afet examining it, I discovered it wasn't a new figure at all, but the same Frodo from the Fellowship Sam and Frodo 2-Pack. The picture on the back of the figure is an edited picture of the Sam and Frodo figures with the boat.

What a drag too. I thought it was new. I passed on it because I'm waiting for the upcoming Frodo w/ light-up Sting sword.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, the Frodo from Wave III is aparently just the two-pack FOTR Frodo.

Frodo w/Light up sting will come out in another wave, I guess.

Wait wait, i thought the new Frodo has light up sting and the "twilight frodo" is just a clear frodo with regular sword?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There is another new Frodo out!?! When did this happen? I thought the only other new one to come out was the Light up Sting Frodo?

What other figures did this mystery Frodo have pictured on the back?
    Powdered Toast Man!

Its nothing to get excited about. Its just the FOTR Sam and Frodo 2-Pack Frodo packaged by himself. I don't the figure is all that good anyway.

I'm holding out for the Frodo w/ light-up Sting.

Man, I went to my Wal-Mart tonight, and 0 LOTR figs. Ugh.

I also thought the new Frodo was the light up Sting Frodo. I already have the 2-pack, so I'll pass on it I guess.

On a side note, if anyone finds an extra Sauron, Elrond, or Bilbo, I'll be THRILLED to take it off your hands!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It seems that Wal-Marts have been a little slow on LOTR figures. Most of my Wal-Marts don't have any except the one had Frodo, Easterling, Gondorian Ranger and Faramir. I bet more will be showing up.

Weird about that Frodo...

Yeah, I was at one of my Walmarts today, and they are redoing the toy section for the new year. And guess what? There are peg spaces for LOTR Figures! But that's not the best news. The best news is the price. $4.00. Yes, the stickers on the pegs said 4 bucks. Awesome, I can't wait.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Hmm. That is interesting. We'll just see how that turns out.