Page 21 of 188 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    I am gonna wait too see what everyone here thinks about their HD Legolas before making a purchase. As of right now, I don't see that much of a differance to warrent a purchase, especially considering I might already have a second Legolas coming when I purchase the Helms Deep set just to get that one damn elf.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Sauron is available @etoys for i believe 17.99 for those of you who still need him. He'll prolly sell out quickly but as of now, 2:19 pm est, he's available. Cheers!!

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html...142119&ctid=17
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks JMG!!!!!!

I have been looking for one forever!!! I just ordered one!

Sweet!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I haven't posted here in a bit, but I found Wave 5 Figs today at KB

no prob, QLD! I always try to do my part and give back to the collecting community.

I go there every morning to check their LOTR stock. They get new stuff pretty much every few days. When the first waves hit and i was at school and no ability to hunt, i picked up pretty much every figure but 5 from them. They ship it pretty well and there is just one huge sticker per figure, which is very easy to take off and has no pieces sticking to it. Enjoy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by ConvergeDW
    I haven't posted here in a bit, but I found Wave 5 Figs today at KB
    Wave 5? wow, that seems early. The army builder orcs and raiths and stuff? hella sweet!!! thanks for the info!!

You found them? That's awesome! The only figure from Wave 5 I'll be getting is the Moria Orc, though...I mean, who wants an army of Grishnakhs?

Question

I was reading back and there were multiple posts about 4 rings coming with Sauron.... Are they real rings or little plastic ones for the figure?

(and woops I think I forgot.. was it Sauron or Sarumon?)
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Saruman is the evil wizard played by Christopher Lee.

Sauron is the Dark Lord. He's the Lord of the Rings, or, for the unread, , the huge knight in the prologue. And yes, his figure does have 4 spare Rings to put on the figure's finger.

Well said Anakin2121. And the rings that come with Sauron are metal.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett