Page 37 of 188 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing... We get a million Aragorns & Frodos & only one Prologue Elf.

heheheheheheheehe I found all of wave 3, but I have yet to find ANY of the Wave 5 builders. They're popping up at wally worlds, so i'll just keep my eyes peeled.

For those of you who still can't hunt down Sauron, etoys has him again!

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html...142119/ctid/17

Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The wave 5 builders have been hitting KB toys for the last few weeks, you checked there yet JMG?

Happy hunting!

Jpak001- sadly, here in Athens, we only have 1 wal-mart and the nearest KB is in columbus and i only make it up there every so often. I got my spring break in a few weeks, and cols will feel the wrath of the collector known as JMG!! tehehhee
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Looks like KB has the 11 inch Gollum for pre-order. I'd like to get one, but I don't really care for the idea of a figure that's not in scale with any other lines.

I love the interchangeable head thing!

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...tid=17&ls=toys

Heads up: Wave 3 is hitting TRU. I just found a fresh case of wave 3, got my Galadriel and caped Prologue Elf!!! WOOOHOOO!

Check your TRU's, the stock guy said it came in yesterdays truck.
    Good luck!

Prologue Elven Warrior pre-order

Found this at RTM. Outer Reaches is getting large quantities of the Prologue Elf for pre-order due to arrive in May ($9.99 ea). This may be the way to go for you army builders out there since he's only packed one per case.

I bought some Marvel Legends figs from them before. It took a little while to arrive, but they did show up and were packed very well.

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/3086.shtml

YES!!! I just pre-orderd four Elves. Nice call jpak001. Thanks for the heads-up. Now I can relax, and save my $$$ that I would have spent on filling my gastank searching for this one per case figure. ($2.00 / gallon here in L.A.)

I last went to Walmart on Tuesday and they had a rack full of LOTR figures. I seen about five Galadriels, six or seven Prologue Elves, and tons of Aragorns, Ringwraiths, Frodo, and Merry and Pippens. Im still searching for them lousy army builders. I hope a Gollum like the 11 inch kind is made for the 6 inch figures with interchangeable heads. It just seems like it would be better than a bendy kind. Im worried that with time the bendy will get stiff or something. Anybody know how long ToyBiz plans on making LOTR toys?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

They Have been found at Walmart and TRU??

Can't talk... off to the mall....
    Powdered Toast Man!