Page 48 of 188 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Amy
    Same here. I have been looking everywhere for you, but I just cant seem to find the blasted things.

hehehehehe I hella appreciate the effort, Amy!

I'm at home now in Troy (30 miles north of Dayton, OH) and due to this curse'd viral chest infection thing i acquired, i couldn't sleep. So, i got out of bed at 7 am, and called like 6 wal-marts in the area...nobody had ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! I even called a few KB's in dayton, and nothing!!! I'm going to hunt as soon as I get my strength back, and if i can't find those two dudes, i'm ebaying them or something. It's killin' me!! K, nuff babblin'...sleep time..cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    viral chest infection thing i acquired
    Is it SARS? Nooooooo! Erm...heh...anyway, I found the army builder wave at TRU and got a Berserker. I never had one before. It rocks.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    Is it SARS? Nooooooo! Erm...heh...anyway, I found the army builder wave at TRU and got a Berserker. I never had one before. It rocks.
    Nah, no SARS, but i appreciate your concern for my well being.....have a nice day!

Did some more calling around to more Wally Worlds and KB's in the area, still, nothing. So close to just buying those two figures online. Argh!! Cheers!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just had great luck at my comic store, got the new black Ringwraith, Berzerker Uruk Hai and HD Legolas for 12.95 (CDN) each - 4 cents per figure LESS than WalMart! Big props to COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR, London Ontario's oldest and best comic store. (There you go, Tim!). They also had Gollum which I passed on. Getting home and looking at the packages I wish I'd asked for the Gimli figure from that wave, looks like a good one.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

no gimli repack! just in the HD 5-pack this summer!

I saw a ton of those figures (HD legolas, sam, King Theoden in his armor, Gollum) but no Twilight Frodo on Wed. Theyll roll around in your neck of the woods eventually (i hope) What do you guys think would make cool 2 packs? I think a Rohan soldier (new face sculpt) and a Uruk hai in armor would be cool.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

A good two pack would be a Twilight Ringwraith and Twlight Frodo, I really think they should have done that instead of releasing the two figures seperate.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    A good two pack would be a Twilight Ringwraith and Twlight Frodo, I really think they should have done that instead of releasing the two figures seperate.

Word. I agree with that.
    "May the force be with you, always"

FINALLY got a King Theoden Armor and Helms Deep Legolas today at Meijer of all places!! I haven't seen new toy stock there in MONTHS!!! I knew the Force had a purpose in drawing me there.

So, if my calculations are correct, aside from the Helms Deep 5-pack (which i guess is internet only??) i have a full set of the Two Towers figures!!! Man, this is quite an accomplishment in the realm of nerdery for me. I'd like to thank Pepsi and hostess whose delicious beverages and snacks keep me fueled on those drives. I'd also like to thank US bank for making quality checking cards that can withstand hundreds of swipes and being man handled by numerous cashiers and lastly, i'd like to thank Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Zwan, Gorillaz, Coldplay and the countless other bands who kept me going and whose music keep me uplifted on those nights when nothing is found. It's my pleasure, thank you.

(JMG begins to exit stage left, but is redirected by the stage model to stage right........he blushes, smiles and waves)

Right on JMG! All I need is the Twilight Frodo and I'll be right there with ya!