Page 51 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Plundering and pillaging the Spanish Main! Arrr!
    It does suck, especially for me because no SW figures are ever here... :'( But ROTK is not that far off, and when it gets here it will rule. And I can always get back and get figures I missed online. Hell, I didn't even start collecting LOTR figs until the TTT waves. So there's a whole world of FOTR figures I can go back and buy! Hope everything works out for the rest of you too when the hiatus comes...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

check it out everyone !!

i finally finished my Helms Deep Uruk custom!!!

Let me know what you think! and if you want me to post more pics LMK i have a ton more!!

heres a side shot!

a pic w/his helmet off! its a Repaint NB lurtz!

Hanging out with Stephen and Ricky
    That looks hella awesome Brainiak! Good work!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

heres the back!

lastly is all the accessories!!

these were all made out of sculpey super flex( like the armor) and cloth for the flag!

THANX Jedi_Master_Guyute glad you like my work!

Thats some excellent custom work Brainiak76.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yah dude, great work!!! Now if we could only have an entire army of those some day...