Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Does anyone have any suggestions for good online LOTR toy retailers. I still need series3 and I am not opposed to ordering over the internet.
    Your signature here!

Hey Slayer, You could check out BigBadToyStore. I got my Traveling Bilbo from them a while ago for $10. I've bought plenty of other things from them too and never had any problems, plus they only charge $5 shipping (no matter how much stuff you get).

Hope this helps!

I got a Gollum today...That's both a good and a bad thing...Good because it's a cool figure and a new find but bad because it's the end of the line until ROTK...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I haven't found traveling bilbo, galadriel, elrond, gollum, or prologue elf yet....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Gamezilla used to have Vintage SW figures (they had Slave 1 there for 6 months and just when I caved in to buy it it was gone) but now they have none. I only every seen Ody Mandrell for the new stuff.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

The Lord of the Rings figures are not finished until ROTK. There's a few more showing before then. If you're looking for Gollum, check out KB Toys, Toys'R'Us and Targets. I see him all the time there.

jpak001 is right though. BigBadToyStore is a great website with good prices and shipping rates. I order stuff from there all the time.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn, aside from the HD 5 pack, what else do we have coming out? Lemme know, cause i thought that this it for now.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

there and back again hobbit 5-pk(new sculpts based on the end of ROTK)

helms deep 5-pk(exclusive haldir)

slave troll

troll (repack)

and i think thats it! if more please add!

Slave troll isn't due out until ROTK and as for the HObbit 5-pack, i haven't heard of this, but why would they releaes something based on the end of ROTK for the TTT figures? makes no sense.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

actually the slave troll is due in AUG! but knowing TB...

as for the hobbit set the sculpts are going to be based at the end of ROTK i guess they look diff but prob still hobbit clothes not armor or nething like that!

i dunno why but thats jsut what i heard! Its better then a repack set right?