Page 57 of 188 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    stupid TB..why on earth would you package all the army builders @ 1 per case??? Makes no sense at all!! Even teh twin pack army builder archer/ serker pack is one per case!! Easterling, rohirrim, ple, moria orc.... ALL ONE PER CASE!!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BUILDER AN ARMY LIKE THIS TB?????

Cape or no cape, I just want to find a damn Elf on the pegs!!

It is the only figure in the line i have not seen at retail damn it.
    Powdered Toast Man!

any signs of TLF lately anyone???? i dont even thin ser4 is shipping in my area nemore!

Man, I want a TLF so bad.... That's the only fig that's holding me up from having a complete LOTR collection. I just saw one at $150.00 on ebay last night........

Damn short-packed figures!!!! Why MUST toy companies do this????

Jpak- ah, let us not forget my friend, the TTT version of Gimli is now back on the lists for wave 4.

Patience, you must have patience. You'll find it. I would not resort to e-bay just yet. Wait a few months for more to circulate and if you can't find it then, then think about ebaying. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any extras i find of him. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks mi amigo, you give me hope! I wouldn't pay insane ebay prices for it though, not now, not ever!!

Ah well, I did get an extra McFarlane Stealth Predator I was hoping to trade for a TLF. Maybe I'll get lucky yet!

Is "TLF" Twilight Frodo? I haven't seen it either. I need a good reference site, one with lists of figures by wave, variants, 2 packs, horse packs, multis, etc. Anyone use a good one?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by Brainiak76
    is the stealth predator that rare?? =)
    I don't know which has the lower run, but the Twilight Frodo is definitely commanding a much higher price on the secondary market right now. No question about that.

That could change though. The Stealth Predator was a limited, 'net exclusive run and sold out very quickly. The only way you can get one now is on the secondary market. I've seen them going for upwards of $50 on ebay already.

Like JMG was saying, ToyBiz isn't done pumping out series 4. So there's still a chance to actually find him at retail. Who knows, we could get lucky and see more shipping in future cases (like at least 1 per case or something). That would be nice....

Hey JJ, I don't know of any LOTR figure sites, but there's gotta be something like that out there.

JJ- try www.thegd.com and browse around there. I can't remember the EXACT page, but on the home page, there are tabs for other parts of the site, there is one w/ listings of different sections of LOTR and one is action figures and they got some good lists and whatnot. Best of luck!

Yeah, that curse'd TWLF is a huge pain to get. I called wal-marts for damn near a month asking if they got new stock in. I was told one night that they were getting in stock the following day and call back. So, i did, and the lady was reading off the figures she had in stock and i nearly soiled my drawers when she said..."Twilight Frodo?" I had her hold the figures she had and picked them up. He's quite beautiful to behold...he's mine, my own...my...preciousssssssssssssssssssss......

and lastly, I still know how y'all feel, i can't find that freakin' Dueling Club Malfoy. He's getting even more ridiculous prices on e-bay. Why do companies shortpack figures??!?!?!?!?! Argh!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"