Page 88 of 188 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
    DragonBallZ figures used to be really horrible but have improved much lately. Yu gi oh toys arent too good either. Ive tried to watch that show and the rules always seem funny to me.

Nice haul JMG, im still waiting for something other than Eomer, Frodo, and Sam to pop up. Sharkus a definite must have. Eowyn im confident i will find her. Eight inch Treebeard? Doesnt sound cool, and probably doesnt look it either. Smeagol/Gollum i will get but if they are bendies i wont. TWF would be nice to have but my collection will still be nice without it.

So anybody know who the exclusive character is for that one "Heroes of Rohan" or whatever it was called multipack?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I've never heard of a "Heros of Rohan" multipack.

The only multipacks I know of is "Helm's Deep" 5-Pack (out NOW!) and "A Hobbits Tale" 5-Pack w/ Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, and Bilbo from Return of the King.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn, there are many repacks for ROTK and the heroes of Rohan is no exeption. It's a four pack and one figure will be exclusive and new. On the prototype pic they showed Gondorian ranger, Rohirrim soldier, Theoden in armour and Eomer TTT. These could be some of the figures but then again the whole lot could be mixed TTT and ROTK. Who knows?
    Other packs are:

The white wizards-Saruman with eye of sauron palantir and plinth and Gandalf the white (soft goods from horse set) (shown with one ring and chain pack in)

Lords of darkness-Sauron and Saruman TTT with eye of Sauron palantir

Quest for Mordor-Frodow/ light up sting, Mordor Sam, Gollum w/ rock base(one exclusive figure) (shown with one ring and chain pack in)

Freedom to Edoras-Aragorn (strider without cloak), Legolas Helms deep, Gimli FOTR

Figures listed are what was shown in prototype packaging and not necessarily the final line up.
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-05-2003 at 10:49 AM.

Yeah! We need more Sarumans! Why? Because Christopher Lee RULES!

Anyways, My Target just put out the AOME Urk-Hai 4-Pack w/ Ram. It was $14.99. A little steep a price if you ask me.

ALSO my KB Toys put out most of the Fellowship like Gandalf, Strider, Witchking, Orc Overseerer.

Scored Frodo and Sa-...no, wait, that's not another hobbit, it's eomer!! I think he must've got part of his ankles cut off cause i TOTALLY agree with the criticism that he's dropped some in his height. I think Eowyn is towering over him. Poor fella.

However, it seems all my criticism about how i probably wouldn't find any ROTK stuff before returning to school has been countered w/ Toybiz putting stuff in my area, so i'm going to try this:

Man, i can't find ANY TWILIGHT FRODO'S!!! Where are they?!?! Need Twilight Frodo's!!!

(mike crosses fingers)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I went to a Target today planning to pick up two TTT Archer/Beserker packs because they were only $5.84 (or something close to that) and in their place today was a ton of AOME toys. They looked pretty cool but fortunately i didnt have to debate whether to get them or not because i found some new Star Wars toys. But its going to be hard holding off on them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

That is a great price for those 2-packs. I'll have to check my Target again.

kool-aid killer is right. It's hard for me too holding off on getting those AOME toys. They look sooo cool! I'm definatly getting Saruman's Chambers when that comes out. But I'm afraid that will break the dam and then I'll have to get all of them.

I'm in the same boat..... really trying hard to resist the AOME line.

I was originally thinking about just getting 9 ringwraiths, but like Jayspawn said: That'll probably break the dam, and I'll end up trying to get the whole line......

I have picked up several of the AOME line.

I have to say that overall I am very pleased. They are a scale that really brings back the days of green army men and Britains cowboys, knights and martians.

The one rub is the articulation - or lack thereof. I was hoping for a little bit, maybe in the heads and arms, but for the most part it isn't there.

I am looking forward to grabbing one of the playsets. I would love to hear what some others think about them. I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on these first waves - but Helms Deep will be hard to resist...

I piocked up the Merry and Pippin 2-packs at Target tonight for $5.84 each. I knew they would go down that low. Definatly worth the buy. No chamce of getting Archer/Bezerker packs in my area though. Looong gone.