Page 98 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
    Man, would I have loved to have a shot at that Twilight Frodo (yet another disadvantage of not having access to a computer every day! ). I'm not really dyin' to get my hands on yet another Frodo variant, but if they wanna make it easy for me I'd be all over it!
    I also saw the Crossbow Uruk-Hai yesterday (had to pass again due to shortage of funds). He looks awesome, but one thing of note about him is that it appears his head at least has been reused (albeit slightly retooled) from the Uruk-Hai Berserker. Still gotta have 'im either way.

Not a solitary ROTK sausage in the UK yet. You guys are panicking aboy not getting one figure but we haven't even had anything at all yet. I think one guy found one Warg in one store but that's it. Talk about panicking over not getting stuff, try the UK distribution on for size. Oh and now it appears all those exclusive multipacks for ROTK are being offloaded over here in Europe. The packaging says exclusive figure included and there isn't. Just the same old repacks. What a pile of junk! So those are going to keep later waves of figures from getting through to us. Damn Toybiz. All my enthusiasm for the figures has evaporated.

Roojay! dude, pick up that uruk hai for me, bro!!! I'll trade you for my extra Prologue bilbo!!!! (once he comes in from amazon). eh eh eh!! eh, oh buddy ole' pal!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

If I had the cash to pick him up, and if I had the cash to pick up an extra one, and if said extra one was available at the store, you'd have yourself a deal!

AOME Helm's Deep playset

Picked up AOME Helm's Deep set for $50 at local Toys R Us over the weekend. I HAD to open it...my son's already comandeered it. It's way cool, and the side walls almost suggest more modular attachment may be coming...anyone???
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I think I read somewhere the deeping wall will be released sometime. This will just click onto the side of the main set I guess. I dunno cuz i don't collect the little things.
    If you check out lordoftheringsguide.com by following the link in the network tab at the top of the page you'll find your answer. Plenty of folk with more knowledge than me. LOTR dedicated and fanatic folks who are actually really nice to know.

KB TOYS HAS ELROND!! HURRY YER A--ES UP AND GET IT, KIDS!!

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm.../17/ls/default

If only they'd get the Uruk Hai w/ crossbow, but by my calculations, they'll get it for order in oh...2005 ish? good luck!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Damn.... trying so hard to get this ordered, but my wife is hovering dangerously close to my shoulder, watching my every move!!! Im being as stealthy as I can.... wish me luck as this is about the only figure from the past I really want right now...... hopefully he'll still be in stock when I can finally click the checkout button.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Do it, jj!!! I was lucky to get this guy at a local comic/collectibles shop last December for $13.

Guyute, how do you find out about all these figures for sale? Do you frequently check out KB's website or do you hear from another site and just post it here for those of us who dont visit that site?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool Aid- I check The GD before i go to work in the morning as well as several times during the day. I'm hoping to one day see that KB Toys or some other site has that damned Uruk Hai w/ Crossbow. I post the links here cos i know a lot of folks have started collecting this line late and even if they didn't, there are a lot of figures people missed. I'm working on some good karama here. Help people get figures they need and one day, i'll magically get my Uruk Hai w/ Crossbow. Oh, that day shall be glorrrrrrrrrrrious.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 09-16-2003 at 08:56 PM. Reason: I was feeling saucy!