Page 100 of 188 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1874
    I'm gonna have to check Prologue Bilbo out. I plan on ordering Elrond this weekend anyways.

See I like the 'air pillows' and Amazon uses. I've never had a problem with them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was pretty excited to see him up here, but when I picked up the pkg to look at the figure, I didn't like the face and the package seemed very empty. Small figure, one small accessory - big friggin' package. I guess I kind of likes the One Ring detailed onto his palm, but not enough to out the cash. Im not a huge fan of the figures of the Hobbits for some reason.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The air pillows don't bother me either when there's enough of 'em to secure the goods. These figures were just bouncing & sliding around in there. I guess it's just a pet peeve since my 1st few jobs were shipping positions and we never packed boxes like that.

It would'nt stop me from ordering from KB in the future though since I open pretty much everything anyways. I just think the TWF looks cool in the package with that eye of Sauron background and all.

I guess its just the endless search for the cheapest and most effective packing. I've always had packages with the air pillows tightly secured- they were filled pretty good.

Going on a tip from a fellow SSG in the area, i called around and put some toys on hold and my pops was good enough to get them on his way home from work. I got:

Gandalf the White
    3 Uruk Hai w/ crossbows!!!!

Score!!! Now, i won't be home from school to check them out and friends in the area have said, "dibs!" but who knows. If i have any extra, i'll be sure to let y'all know. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

What store did you get the Crossbow Urk-Hai figures Master Guyute?

KB Toys and KB Toyworks in columbus. Keep checkin' dem KB Stores! They're stockin' that wave!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yesterday my mother seen a Eowyn at a KB but didnt pick it up for me due to not knowing if i needed her. So today i rushed to the KB and luckily she was still there. No sign of Bilbo though. Im suprised the KB even had ROTK figures. It still had a decent amount of the older figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I finally got SPPF Aragorn today, and I also ordered Elrond from KBToys.com. Just thought I'd post that...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Nice......

My plea above asking someone to order me an Elrond if they had the means has been answered by Kool Aid. Thanks very much!

I have some loose figures Im getting rid of CHEAP to make shelf room for the newer ones. If you need/want any of these for customization or army building purposes, PM me and we'll line it up.

Theoden in Armor
    Legolas Helm's Deep
    Legolas in Rohan Armor (darker chest plate from HD 5 pack)
    Legolas (from FOTR 9 pack)
    Gimli (from FOTR 9 pack)
    Strider (from FOTR 9 pack)
    Aragorn (from HD 5 pack)

as well as one loose Dark Rider with standing horse from the AOME line.

All of them are complete and in perfect shape - displayed only. Let me know.

JR
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008