Page 108 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1874
    Thanks JPak! Any figures you need that i could keep my eyes open for??? I only have the one wal-mart, but i mean, i'm quick when new figures pop up on sites and stuff.

Cheap, but hey, i can help when i can.

Edit: Amazon has Gandalf back up for sale. Yeah, good thing that their automatic e-mail thing DIDN'T tell me they were back in stock. Stupid amazon! Thanks Jpak!! Still, lemme know if i can help you!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I found more AOME Series 2 at Target yesterday. They had...

Boromir, Merry, Pippin
    Haldir, and 2 Elves
    Urk Hais
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

How'd they look? That elf set sounds pretty cool, were the other 2 archers (to be used with the Helm's Deep set)? That would make the most sense. It'll be nice to see the second wave of these arrive up here.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

All of them look cool. Boromir looks a little funny. The Elf 3-pack w/ Haldir is one od the best. I just wish I could buy more elves. The Urk-Hai packs are neat. One has Snaga and Ugluk and a generic Hai, the other pack has Grishnash holding Snaga's head along with 2 other Hai. The Rohan Soldier on Howseback is neat, he's holding one of those huge lances at his side. And Legolas and Gimli on Horseback is the coolest.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

We've been kind of lucky up here. I haven't read about this anywhere else, but we can actually get single-carded versions of 10 of the 12 figures offered in the first wave of 3 packs at WalMart up here. With any luck, the elves will be available that way as well, so I can buy one 3 pack with a few extras to flank Haldir.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

So, yeah, i checked the ship date on my LOTR: ROTK figures from amazon and they're up to October 15, 2004? WTF is this!!! I hate you amazon!!!

Anybody elses do this too?!?!

Nothing new here....i'll be home in a few weeks and maybe i'll find these figures so I can cancel my amazon crap.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

found the armored cave troll at TRU today! nothing else new!!

Well, new pics of the packaging and whatnot have been found. I don't know what to make of the new packaging and whatnot; i think it looks cheap and bland. The figures look pretty good. Legolas looks to be sort of a rehash, but varied slightly. We'll see...pics contain spoilers, so look at your own risk.

Here is a release date (tentative, of course) for some of these new Trilogy figures.

LOTR TRILOGY ROTK, Series 1 (Jan 2004)
    To commemorate the release of the final film in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Return of the King, Toy Biz introduces 6 inch action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged action figures includes:

6x King Aragorn,
    2x Pippin in Armor,
    2x harad Archer,
    2x Legolas

LOTR TRILOGY ROTK Series 2 (Jan 2004)
    To commemorate the release of the final film in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Return of the King, Toy Biz introduces 6 inch action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged action figures includes:

2x King of the Dead,
    2x Faramir,
    2x Merry in Armor,
    2x King of the Dead (Glow in the Dark),
    4x Witchking in Armor

Frankly, i'm getting confused on what's the ROTK Line and what's Trilogy and whatnot. From what i understand, the beginning of these new packaging styles IS THE BEGINNING of the "Trilogy" line. I guess it is a good idea to make new packaging to distinguish the lines of ROTK and Trilogy, but i already miss the ole' timey boxes. enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotkhara.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	6993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotkkingara.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	6994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotkleg.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	6995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotkpippinrotk.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	6996  

Im not a fan of the new package. It looks very cheap compared to the old package. I like the photos a lot. The Harad Archer and Pippen look solid. Im going to skip on Legolas but the Aragorn looks like they got his face right. Another good thing to see is that it doesnt look like there will be any short packed figures. Thankfully i dont see another Gollum figure in the lineup.

So how do you think this line will fare after the movie? Do you see it going on for a year or so after or do you think that in under a years time it will lose interest and be cancelled?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

another thing is that some people are saying that Tb is doin this so they can make these figs cheaper!! Like 5.99 per!!! I mena this is great news but it seems like TB is jsut doin this to maximize there shelf space (prob to put more repacks and more peg warmers) But i dunno will have to wait and see!!

luv the look of these new figs and cant wait to get em(except ANOTHER REPACK LEGO, sorta)!! But as a MOMC i dont really like the new packages!! Looks like a whole diff line of figs!