Page 111 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1874
    Jayspawn- you need a Gandalf? Damn, i saw one at my local wally world a few days back, but it's gone now. If you still need one, let me know and i'll keep my eyes peeled.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

About the Hobbit 5 pack, they look a little chunky to me. Maybe thats why they look funny. I plan on getting it but am in no rush because my TRU had more than enough. I did see the armored cave troll and he looks cooler than the original.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Next ROTK waves!!!

Yep.

Scans from the new ToyFare. The next wave of figures, due out around Jan/Feb looks AWESOME...includes the new Witch King, and better yet, Faramir in armor!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new LOTR 1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	7199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new LOTR 2.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	7200  

THANK YOU FOR THE SCANS!!!

Those look awesome!!! That witchking...holy jesus, so awesome!! I need to get this issue of Toyfare so i can stare at those pics before i go to bed each night. I CAN'T WAIT!! Merry in Armor looks awesome too. AWESOME! cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Cool pics, i especially like the King of the Dead figure. Faramir does look awesome in his armor too. Cant wait to see these on pegs, im desperate for more figures.

On a side note i spoke to a man who was affiliated with a comic shop in the area of the theater im going to see ROTK in and he said they plan on having a booth were they sell figures and they were getting some extra products. Im hoping i can score a BK Uruk Hai, Easterling, or Rohirriam Soldier at a decent price.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool Aid- that sounds awesome!! If they have any of the new Trilogy Figs (Pip in Armor, King Aragorn, Legolas or Harad Archer) snag them for me and i'll pay ya back! I can't find these anywhere, dammit!!

JMG are these even out yet in the US??? i cant wait for these new TRIO figs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Kool Aid- that sounds awesome!! If they have any of the new Trilogy Figs (Pip in Armor, King Aragorn, Legolas or Harad Archer) snag them for me and i'll pay ya back! I can't find these anywhere, dammit!!
    Will do, im going to take around $100 with me, plus i can get my mothers financial backing if i need it. Should be fun and i cant wait for Wednesday!

HOLY CRAP, KB TOYS HAS KING ARAGORN, HARAD ARCHER, LEGOLAS AND PIPPIN IN ARMOR!! GET THESE NOW!!!

This link should take you to the search page for ROTK figures, you can make your selections from here.

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/N...tch/ls/default

cheers and HH! HEEEEEEEEEE!!

Man that archer figure looks great, can't wait to grab a couple of those. I wonder how long they'll continue with the line after the movie comes out.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008