Page 135 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1874
    Yes, that Harad cheif is awesome. Seeing that made me want to try and make one! If only my painting skills were up to par.......

And can you believe that the base for that custom was one of those Jakks wrestling figures? Unbelievable!

Roojay, i believe the Troll that was about to clobber Aragorn is called an Olog Hai.

Man those pics are stunning. I liked his dioramas the most, but his trolls were sweet too. The Haradrim Chief looks like he just popped off the screen. Very cool.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Roojay, i believe the Troll that was about to clobber Aragorn is called an Olog Hai.
    You would be correct in that belief, but get this - according to the films all of the Trolls seen in ROTK, from the Drummers, to the Attack Trolls, to the Siege Tower Trolls must have been Olog-Hai; the one major difference between Ologs and other Trolls is their ability to exist in direct sunlight. Any Troll other than Olog-Hai would turn to stone in direct sunlight (as evidenced in The Hobbit) or be otherwise incapacitated.

That stuff is beautiful. I'm sure guys like that are making great money cranking them out for others on the side. Truly gifted.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Anyone know where I can find some pics of the AOME Mouth of Sauron? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Anyone know where I can find some pics of the AOME Mouth of Sauron? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
    FINALLY found this damned pic over at LOTR Guide. Just one shot of him i was able to find, but it'll do nicely. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mouth.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	7719  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

He looks just like the baddie on the video game. So is he called the Mouth of Sauron because he speaks for him?

Roojay, i noticed that too but didnt invest much time at all wondering why the other trolls didnt stone up. Oh well, nothing big to get worried about.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yes, in the book The Mouth of Sauron is somebody who speaks for him because he is not there. Its a cool part of the book -very exciting. I'm glad hes gonna be in AOME.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    More stuff from theGD.com. Looks like there is a variant "dirty-faced" Sam in orc armor out there. Looks nice, I would rather have gotten this dirty one myself.

Makes me wonder if they've done a "dirty-faced" Frodo in orc armor as well.......
    Well well...... It looks like they did do a "dirty-faced" Frodo in orc armor after all. I found one today at K-Mart, pretty neat. They had two clean versions there, and you could really tell the difference when comparing them side by side.

Maybe I'll post a pic when I get home from work (that is, if my camera decides to work ).

Found a Twilight 3pack at TRU Azusa on Wed that had Frodo's ring painted gold. I didn't even notice, the person I was with was looking at it when I mentioned in conversation that it was unpainted and heard "this one is". I was shocked, and looked for a while to really see what was going on there. Strangely, Bilbo's ring remained unpainted, and the more I think about that figure, the less sense it makes since it shows him NOT wearing it. They should have painted a gold ring on Gollumn as well, but that'd probably require remolding his hand.

I thought about the set for a while but eventually passed due to financial reasons, picking up the Hailfire Droid I had been putting off for months. Now, I wish I had gone the other way on that, the Hailfire Droid is only ok.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.