Page 139 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1874
    JT, i havent found squat for two months now. The last people i picked up were Pippen in Gondor armor and the Haradrim archer. Other than that its been very slow. Hopefully it picks up soon, or else the extra customers ROTK may have produced fall off. And at the rate the figures seem to be coming out at i wouldnt be suprised if this is the last year we see Toybiz make LOTR figures. You would think with the movies release they would have had more products out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Mouth of Sauron: alledgedly revealed

This is from theGD.com:

[font=Arial]"Well...some folks have seen the images floating around the net and others have been constantly asking for the pictures. While we don't have the image ourselves, we know which site does...here is a hint. There is a country near Japan that was once divided...and still remains so...there is an online toy retailer with the initials of that country in their online name. DO NOT SEND us e-mails asking for the answer...we will not answer them for fear of bringing on the wrath of Toybiz!"[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]So....... anyone have any idea what this website is??? I really want to see pics of that figure!![/font]

Jeez, nice riddle. I personally have no idea, but the country has to be China, does it not? Prior to Hong Kong being amalgamated back into the People's Republic, the country was divided. It still is might represent the fact that water lies between? I guess we're no closer to the answer......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well it's either 'S K' or 'N K' so come up with a site using those initials in the name. I just found it. small pic but the set looks mighty fine. Gimli, legolas HD, Aragorn SP, Gandalf GTW and MOS on horse. MOS wears a crown like helm the horse is heavily armoured. They both have tattered robes hanging down. Only the MOS and horse seem new. Yet more repacks for the other figures.

The box is done in what appears to be a printed wooden effect like a the gates themselves. It's alright looking but why the frell do I want to buy four figures I've already got just to get a frelling horse and rider? Toybiz can get the frell out of here with that one. What a rip off. No chance of me even thinking of shelling out the cash for this.
    Last edited by Jargo; 03-22-2004 at 03:50 PM.

I finally found a pic as well, but couldn't see the blasted new figure or horse worth a kick in the pants. It is, as Jargo posted above, the obiligatory Dark Rider variation, complete with armored horse. Tough to see, the detailing on the figures head was. Be nice if it fits with the Witch King of Angmar, along the same lines but a little more subdued in the "Crowniness" of the helm armor department. I guess I'll likely shell for the set, I have a couple of friends who like the movies and will take my casted off extras for their informal collections.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I finally found it too

Great looking set. Too bad we'll have to buy duplicates to get it!

Any idea on if hes going to come with the craptacular rubbery legs similar to other horse and rider figures? Im hoping he comes with regular legs. Yeah, repacks dont thrill me either but i have avoided buying any Aragorns, Legolas, and Gimlis in the past months just in case so i wont be getting doubles of many.

A Target near me has marked down the ROTK figures in the old school box. They had an army of SP Smeagols, too many SP Aragorns, and the occasional Eowyn in armor for about $5. Sharku and his Warg (a piece that i want but have yet to shell out for) is marked down to $13. I will probably pick him up later this week before he disappears on me.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Yeah, still no luck on that site for me. If anybody wants to give any more hints or any more direct responses, please drop me a PM or toss out a fairly obvious hint!!! C'mon!!! after all the pics i've posted!!! Help a brutha out!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Word on LOTRG is that the site that had the pic has taken it down. But some are saying a simple Google search will bring it up. Ive heard it isnt anything special so im not in any hurry to see it.

The mighty Lords of the Lord of the Ring figures descended upon me and a mighty light shone and at its helm was a pic of the Gates of Mordor Set!! I think it looks pretty fabulous myself and can't wait to get it!! If you've played the ROTK game, that's pretty much what he looks like. Great set!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"