Page 141 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1874

Post Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Still looking for KOTD, Merry, WK RW, and Faramir. I hope they will appear here in Texas soon. Has anyone else found these in the United States at RETAIL?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

I've found all of the new AOME horse and rider sets at Suncoast this past weekend. I've already picked up Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth (would've grabbed them all, but I had already gone on a spending spree that day and only had enough left for one ), but they had all in good quantity. They also had the Osgiliath Ruins w/ Fell Beast. These things are getting better and better with each release - the tiny Arwen figure is actually a recognizable likeness of Liv Tyler!

Yeah, they are great little figures huh? I really dig the horse rider sets. So far I've only been going for the horse/riders (have 'em all so far), and just a few of the 3 packs (Fall of Sauron 3pk rules). I also plan on picking up the Osgiliath ruins, the Morgul Lord Fell Beast, and the Fellowship 9 pack.

Only bummer is that a few of the horse/rider sets are "leaners". Faramir's horse leans so hard to right that I had to superglue one of his unsecured legs to the stand (looks just fine now ).

Good News: I finally seen a new LOTR figure in Omaha.

Bad News: He was at the local collector/scalper shop going for $20.

It was the Glow in the Dark King of the Dead figure. He looked nice, but for that amount im going to hope i can find him at retail. Judging by the lack of responses in this thread recently, it seems safe to assume that everyone else here is having a hard time finding anything new. This line irks me, how dumb was it to basically lose a lot of merchandising momentum by not having more toys out around ROTK's release?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool Aid- well, the figues aren't due out till April/May, so it is sort in line with ROTK's DVD release on May 25th. The figures are popping up in the states, but many stores still have King Aragorns and Pippin's warming the shelves. It's kinda like the SW syndrome.

I have all my LOTR stuff pre-ordered online so i don't have to put up with all of this waiting business. I can't wait for the new ROTK line!! Faramir looks pretty sweet!! HH!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

OT: ROTK comes out on DVD in MAY? I thought it'd be August like the other 2.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Yep!

End of May, cant wait!!!! Hopefully JMG's theory is right, and we'll start seeing some new goods as well!

I still have not found those four figures, and I am guessing that the figures not might make it to retail May. Who knows? We will see them eventually.
    I can't wait for ROTK on DVD!!! I will have to wait on the EE though. In the meantime, I'll watch ROTK with a friend. He,he!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Just want to let everyone know, I pickd up The Morgal Lord, The King of the Dead, Merry in Rohon Armor and Faramir in armor at TRU yesterday. They rang up $7.99 though -not $5.99 as the rack indicates. Awesome figures though. Merry, Faramir and the King of the Dead alll have removable helmets and look great in them. The Morgal Lord of my favorite. They had several and most of them had bent up armor but I managed to find a perfect one.

So they are out!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Cool find Jayspawn, my hopes have now been raised. Im really looking forward to Merry in Rohan armor the most. I may need to check my local TRUs soon. By the way, anybody seen any Slave Trolls hanging around? Im interested.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay