Page 179 of 188 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1874
    According to the green dragon, Neca says end of June for the Balrog. as in, in stores end of june. which means early july really.

i found quite a few AOME horse & rider sets at Big Lots today and added another ringwraith and warg rider to my collection.

I never thought to check out Big Lots. Good idea figrin.

While I'm here.... I am interested in purchasing the 24" Sauron statue that was put out by Sideshow/Weta some time ago. It has since been retired so I am unable to order it through their website, I wouldn't want to pay the $300 price tag anyways. I've found them cheaper on ebay, but I was just wondering if that is my only option? or do you all know another way to go about getting this statue, and/or other retired statues? Thanks.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

actually, UKWildcat, i've been reading about various AOME finds at Big Lots for quite a while now on LOTRguide.com. i just haven't seen any for myself until the other day.

Like I said earlier, I would have never thought to look at Big Lots. It is one block over from where I work too. I picked up 4 figures today, basically one of each that they had. I got Merry In Rohan Armor on Pony, King Theoden on Horseback, Morannon Orc on Warg and Gandalf and Pippin on Shadowfox. I may go back and get a couple more Orcs on Wargs. I was really really hoping to get several Ringwraiths but they didn't have any. I'll definitely check back every once in a while though. Thanks again figrin!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

no problem wildcat! looks like you had a pretty good haul at your local big lots. hopefully they'll get more stuff in too and if you don't mind paying cost + shipping, i don't mind picking up any ringwraiths for you if i come by any more of them. the one i got was from the very 1st wave of the horse/rider sets and is listed as just "Dark Rider"

Awesome figrin! I'm going to keep checking Big Lots to see if they get some Ringwraiths in but if you happen to find any of them, I'll gladly take them off your hands. For some reason I didn't get into collecting LOTR stuff, but now I'm trying to put together a little display and I could most definitely use some of these Ringwraiths. I'm looking to get about 6 of them and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

no problem UK! are you sure you don't want 9 of the wraiths? they also had Eomer + horse at my local big lots, lmk if you need that one.

Hell, if you can swing 9 of them, I'll take 9 of them! But really, I'd take as many Wraiths that you can get really... I figured 9 would be asking too much.

Don't really need Eomer, but if they have Legolas and Gimli on Horseback or Arwen and Frodo on Horseback I'd take those. Do you know if BL is getting the "deluxe" type sets; Shelob w/ Frodo and Sam and Osgiliath Ruins w/ Beast, Ringwraith and Frodo? If so, I'd be interested in both of those as well.

i'm not sure if they're getting those sets in but i'll keep an eye out for them