Page 181 of 188 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1874
    15 and not a wraith among them???

i've actually been forgetting to stop by Big Lots to check for these things. i'll try to go tomorrow or sunday though.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    15 and not a wraith among them???
    No kidding man. Thats what I said. When I saw all of the packages on the shelves I thought for sure I would atleast get one, maybe two. But nope... not a one.

i've actually been forgetting to stop by Big Lots to check for these things. i'll try to go tomorrow or sunday though.
    I'm still looking for a few Ringwraiths, either style, and the Mouth Of Sauron figure and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    No kidding man. Thats what I said. When I saw all of the packages on the shelves I thought for sure I would atleast get one, maybe two. But nope... not a one.

I'm still looking for a few Ringwraiths, either style, and the Mouth Of Sauron figure and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    you got it UKW. hopefully i'll get lucky with the finds.

the mouth of sauron is one of my favorites from the rider sets. for a toy of that scale, they sure did an incredible job on the horse's armor plating. too bad he only appears in the extended version of the film.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Awesome!!! Thanks figrin!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Amazingtoyz is in the process of charging and shipping out the mighty BALROG this week. sadly, once it gets here, i'll be off to Grad School. I'm giggly i'm getting it, but after all this time to miss it!! I was tempted to get two, one to open, one to keep MOC, but i think due to the price, i'll have no choice: one and it shall be opened and displayed.....eventually.

I guess i'll see it on Thanksgiving Break?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

UKW, my local Big Lots had the same blasted AOME sets that they did a few weeks ago when i first saw them.

The BALROG is here!!!

Okay, just got home and saw the Balrog sitting on my front step.

It comes in a HUGE brown box that says, "NECA 25" Balrog Electronic Action Figure" on the side. I opened the box up, and the Balrog is packaged in many different sections inside. There's no retail packaging aside from the plain brown box it comes in...so there's definitely no chance of seeing this at stores like Suncoast, etc.

I didn't realize he was going to come completely disassembled. It looks cool from what I can tell. Need to clear a space in the collecting room so I can lay all the pieces out and put him together later.

According to the box, I received #2071 of 2400.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Okay, just got home and saw the Balrog sitting on my front step.

It comes in a HUGE brown box that says, "NECA 25" Balrog Electronic Action Figure" on the side. I opened the box up, and the Balrog is packaged in many different sections inside. There's no retail packaging aside from the plain brown box it comes in...so there's definitely no chance of seeing this at stores like Suncoast, etc.

I didn't realize he was going to come completely disassembled. It looks cool from what I can tell. Need to clear a space in the collecting room so I can lay all the pieces out and put him together later.

According to the box, I received #2071 of 2400.
    I ordered this sucker from BBTS but still nothing on when they're going to ship it. I'm a little worried they're going to send it while I'm on vacation for a week in late August.

Looks like a very small run of them was made.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    UKW, my local Big Lots had the same blasted AOME sets that they did a few weeks ago when i first saw them.
    No prob. Actually, you don't need to bother picking me up any of the sets right now. My car died last week and I am going to purchase a new vehicle, therefore the funds are going to be extremely limited for many months to come. I am going to have to cut waaaay back in all areas of collecting, including SW. I may even have to end up selling portions of my collection as well.

I really do appreciate your offer to help though figrin. If you do come across any of the sets I was looking for, Ringwraiths, Sauron, please get in touch with me and let me know. If I have the extra funds I'll have you snag them for me, if it is of no inconvenience to you, of course. Thanks again.

no problem at all, UKW! sorry about the car and hopefully you'll find a great deal on another one.