Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1874
    Dang, how could I have forgotten to contact SSC about Legolas for 3 whole weeks? I guess I'm just burned out from all the other SSC returns I've had to do lately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's the defective sleeve on my 12" Legolas, SSC wanted a photo so they could just send out a replacement piece rather than paying to send back the entire figure: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6190/sleeve2pv9.jpg

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've only picked up two of the SS LOTR figures so far...

Aragorn & Legolas.

I'm quite pleased with them both. The accessories and various costume additions are a little more fragile than what I've encountered with the SW figures, but they look great and photograph outside really well...

I'm seriously considering adding Faramir to my collection and hope Sideshow does Gandalf the Grey (or the White) soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aragon-snow-06.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	15522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legolas-outside-005.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	15523  

LOTR Balrog For Sale

Hey guys,

I have an extra MISB Balrog that needs to be sold for space reasons. Asking $120 shipped. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post

Aragorn & Legolas.

I'm quite pleased with them both. The accessories and various costume additions are a little more fragile than what I've encountered with the SW figures, but they look great and photograph outside really well...

I'm seriously considering adding Faramir to my collection and hope Sideshow does Gandalf the Grey (or the White) soon...
    Great photos! Excellent use of scale with Legolas especially, there's nothing in that photo that couldn't exist if it were 6 times bigger (since the figures are 1:6 scale).

Aragorn & Legolas.

I also highly reccommend the Boromir figure if you can still find it; definitely the best of the three!

And one more I took today of Strider out tracking the wilderness...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aragorn-outside-012C.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	15531  

That looks awesome.

I passed on these figures. Man, I really miss the Toybiz and Armies of Middle Earth days.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Man, does that grass ever grow huge in Middle Earth! Guess it'd have to, what with all those giant beasties running around!

Finally recieved my 12" Boromir today! Awesome figure! -been trying to get one for a while now. Had a time getting his belt on, the sword and shield are sweet! The blade is thinner than I thought it would be. Not a complaint but I wished it had the Lorian Cloak which was the Exclsive version. Maybe I can find one online somewhere.

Anyways, I'm really happy with this figure. Tempted to get Aragorn and Legolas.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett