Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,874 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Let's not forget, the early waves of Toybiz FOTR did not exactly fly off shelves and were marred by action gimmicks.
    Sure, but those sculpts and paint apps were still pretty good overall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was at two K-Marts today and they had The Hobbit figures on clearance with an extra 50% off the clearance price. I got the 6" figures for $4.00, the 3 3/4 singles for $2.00, the 3 3/4 two packs for $4.00 and the beast pack for $5.00. One still had the cube from when these were released last year and it was mostly still full. I didn't think too much of these when I first saw them, but was more than happy to buy them at these prices. Right now K-Mart has all clearance toys at half off the clearance price. I saw a number of the K-Mart AT-STs at one store for $15.50. This might be worth checking out if your near a K-Mart.

The Hobbit figures have some customizing potential. The bodies aren't the greatest but the head sculpts are cool!

That's a great find, thanks for the news. I knew I should have hit up kmart yesterday when I was in the area.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.