Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Breathing Favorite's

The "Breather" Teaser is exactly that a big tease, nothing more than a series of quick shots that go by as quickly that they could have been stills. But I'd gladly watch it over and over again. I'm asking which one is your favorite shot...I have two 1) Jango flying up in to the rain, just awesome looking 2) Obi-Wan beening held up in mid-air, being cloned (can't wait to see what's going on in that scene)?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    My favorite shot is Obi Wan and Anakin walking down that dark hallway with lit lightsabers, ready for some whupass.

The Slave 1 in the asteroids shot was very cool, also.

I'm intrigued by the Yoda walking away from Mace because there's so much going on in that shot. It looks like Padme and her entourage are walking up in the background.

The Jango Fett flying shot looks a little more hinky every time you watch it. The CGI starts to stand out a little bit every time you watch it. The CGI Yoda however looks awesome. They should have done this in EP 1.

I am also intrigued by the sweeping vista shot. It looks like a village built into rocks (?) I can't decide where this is. Is it geonisis? Or Padmes mountain village on Naboo. i want a freeze frame of that shot.

6 days until trailer 2 shows up on the internet to confound and tease us some more...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

My favorite shot is off all the Clone Troopers boarding the craft.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, there are some stills from it at http://communities.msn.com/starwarssaga. They look pretty cool. You may need a Hotmail account or MSN passport to view the page.

PENDO!

So many shots to choose from, how can i pick a favorite? Yoda looked awesome, Jango looked awesome, the clonetroopers looked awesome.

I really loved how the entire trailer had a much darker, disturbing feel; like events in this galaxy are in a rapid downward spiral.

If I wasn't excited about seeing this movie before, I definitely am now!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Go to theforce.net to see great stills from the Breathing Teaser.

My favourites:

Jango fett flying up into the air....so freak-in cool !!!!

The Clone dudes walking up the ramp and into the ship
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Actually, I liked the shot of R2 the best!!!! 1)it's not CG and 2) It's so dark and the way R2's dome pans the room so slowly makes it seem more ominous, because we all know that he's such a spirited little character, and that if he's worried then we know our heros are in BIG trouble!!!!!

What about those blue beams going acrossed the floor? Looks like RD is afraid to move.

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/new...er/aotc_30.jpg

I go with GNT. The Clonetrooper shot and Jango flying around looked pretty sweet. You all may gripe about it being too CGI, but the graphics seemed more real than artificial to me.

The one shot which was really intreguing to me was the children 'telemarketers.' It looked like they may have been in some kind of clone training school. I can see the commercials now, playing with Judge Judy and reruns of Andy Griffith..."Job got you down? Join CTI, that's Clone Technology Institute. Get a degree in dental hygiene or maybe hand-to-hand combat. Campuses on Coruscant, Naboo, Corellia, and now Mos Espa."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

My favorite is OB1 suspended there in mid-air being tortured. As it's fading you can see Dooku/Tyranus walk into the room.