Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I don't trust Qui-Gon!

At first I just thought that he was just a bit defiant towards the council, but know I think that he may be corrupt! And that it will come up in Episode III.

I think that he may have something to do with Dooku and the Separatists and also, there is a reason why he wanted to train Anakin so desparatly!

Who else thinks so?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Hmmm, never thought of that Jek. Now I can't get it out of my head !! It can't be, can it?!?

Certainly is an interesting theory, they only thing is that if he did have something to do with the seperatists then he MIGHT have known about Maul, and Maul wouldn't have killed him.

If certainly would be a good twist, but would have to be done properly by Lucas.

Good thinking Jek !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Good guys have green and blue lightsabers. I hope its as easy as that.....which then means Mace throws a wrench into it, and if he's a baddie, I'd be ****ed.

Mace only has purple, because Samual Jackson asked Lucas for that color. It could be a honorary color held for the head of the Jedi Council. Plus purple could be considered a shade of blue.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree with something corrupt in regards to Qui Gon Jinn. I don't know what exactly but I am suspicious that perhaps Dooku misled Qui Gon during his training. who knows? 2.5 years to go and we'll know.
    -GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Be excellent to each other, and....PARTY ON DUDES!!!"

I was thinking of Mace's purple sabre meant to represent something in-between good and bad (red/blue), like a double agent of sorts.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Man, I really really really hope he's not bad.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Don't worry...he is not. Neither is Mace.
    conviction in a sentance like that smells of spoilers... don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when i'm angry...

seriously, though, please no spoilers!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn

conviction in a sentance like that smells of spoilers... don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when i'm angry...

seriously, though, please no spoilers!
    Well, as much as I would like to say, as fact, that this comes from the horse's (GL's) mouth itself...it doesn't.

I am just that sure that neither of them turn out to be bad...