Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Leia Boush with Han in Carbonite Block is planned

12" Leia Boussh with Han in Carbonite Block is planned as a Toys R Us exclusive for 4th Quarter,
    says Rebelscum.

thats cool...i hope rebelscum is acurate sounds cool enough for me to gock at in the store.........(i don't buy 12")
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I thought it was just Boushh without Han... Oh, well... either way, I'll probably pass on this. It'll probably be cool, though.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If that's true, this might be the first 12" that I buy...
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

This would explain why Leia in Boussh disguise was parted from the Dengar/Zuckuss wave. But I honestly don't see a market for it this year, even if the set is only $40, as opposed to $60 for the initial POTF2 versions (although Leia was part of a 3-pack that was $100).
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

12" Boush (head resculpt)
    12" han in carbonite
    both previous exclusives
    now rereleased.
    STOP REISSUING THE SAME FIGURES

Well, I didn't get the originals. I'll be snapping these up when tehy come out
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

I get tired of hasbro reissuing previous exclusives for two reasons:
    1st, what is the point of the 12" exclusive figure in the first place, and 2nd they are wasting time that could be spent creating new 12" figures that they may otherwise never produce.

Yeah it would be nice for Hasbro to release the figures that were part of the exclusive 12" 2 pack: Emperor's Royal Guard, Death Star Gunner, Bib Fortuna.