Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My autographed Princess Leia

I just got my autographed Princess Leia yesterday. It came in great condition and the writing it a bright green so it shows up really nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess leia.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	4506  

Yeah, I had to order it back in September.

How much did they ask for that?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

That must have cost a kidney or an arm. I got a great 8x10 of Princess Leia signed by Carrie Fisher. It's a great piece.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Carrie was in Dallas a few weeks ago. I got a signature on my comm-chip version. She signed it in silver and it looks great.
    It only cost me $25 -- well worth the price.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

It was 58 bucks including the shipping. This is my first autographed piece so I am pretty psyched about it.

The 1st autograph is a special piece for any Star Wars collector. I remember my first Star Wars autograph was a POTF Boba Fett figure signed by Jeremy Bulloch.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Your right Jayspawn -- the first autograph is always the best. My first autographs happened to be Boba Fett, Chewbacca, and R2-D2, all in the same day. I spent over $100 -- but it was well worth it. To date, I have collected the following Autographs:

1) Boba Fett
    2) Chewbacca
    3) R2-D2
    4) Darth Vader
    5) Darth Maul
    6) Jango Fett
    7) Princess Leia
    8) Aurra Sing
    9) Mara Jade
    10) Taun We
    11) Admiral Motti
    12) Biggs Darklighter
    13) Admiral Ackbar
    14) Ree Yees / Nien Numb
    15) Greedo
    16) Plo Koon
    And still looking....
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I was wondering. . . how do you prefer to get your autographs? I honestly think the most ideal way is on an 8 x 10. These are ideal for framing, and can be easily stored in albums if you are not displaying them. However, when I got my first group of autographs (at Wizard World East), I had the actors autograph some of my carded figures. Being a collector of the figures I thought this would be neat. The figures look great, I have them all hanging up, but I am worried that it will be difficult to get a great deal more. If I continue to get figures autographed, I wiil run out of space for them quickly. In addition, there are some actors who still do not have figures available to be autographed. I would like to continue getting autographs, but do you think I should switch to 8 x 10's or continue with the figures?

Also. . . is there a good source to find out when Star Wars actors are making any appearances? There doesn't seem to be many appearances in my area (NJ.) If anyone knows of a website that provides this information, or a publication, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise. . . I will just save up my $$$ for Celebration III. . . that seems like it will be the best chance to get. . . just about EVERYONE!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion