Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Complete Jedi Council

Ok, I'm by no means an expert when it comes to SW movie trivia so I need a little help. What Jedi make up the Jedi Council? Ideally I want to have my 12" figures set up as such when they're all out.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Here's a list of the Council Members from E1 and E2.

Episode I Council
    Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Yaddle, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, Yareal Poof, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba

Episode II Council
    Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Shaak-Ti, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, Coleman Trebor, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Realistically, we'd only need a few more figures to complete the Jedi Council. That would be nice.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow I didn't realize that there were that many. We have a long way to go to complete a full council. Hey, I'm up to the challenge.

Yeah, we have a long way to go for 12" as well as 4". Hopefully Hasbro will get around to producing a few missing members of the Council in both scales next year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

12" SaeSee Tiin is all but confirmed, and this is great news, as he is one of my favorite Jedi Council Masters along with Eeth Koth.

In the 3 3/4" we have:

7 out of 12 E1 Council Members

but actually

8 out of 12 E2 Council Members.

We're 3/4 of the way done just about.

A Screen Scene 3 pack announced for next year could very well provide us with 3 of the 6 figures we need in the smaller size.

As for 12", we have Mace, Yoda, Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, and SaeSee Tiin (pictures will turn up soon, no doubt).

That's 5 / 12 for either movie. So we're almost half-way (as far as confirmed figures are concerned - though be careful about counting SaeSee as of just yet). Personally, I hope Eeth Koth is next.

However, just because they are doing Council Members, I don't want the 12" Collection to overlook:

Aayla Secura
    Barriss Offee
    Luminara Undulli
    Kit Fisto
    Nikto Jedi (or possibly others).

If you think about it, their head sculpts could be used to also give us:

Oola and Lin Mae, as well as a Skiff Guard to fight Lando!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll cross my fingers for Secura, Undelli, Fisto, and Ofee. As for council members I'm hoping Shaak Ti is in the next couple.

check out these custom 12 inch council members!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	finishedjedicouncil.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	4548  

DAMN, THAT's AWESOME. All they need are their chairs and the picture would be complete.

Who did the customs? Great work.