What's up with the new 10"-12" Vinyl Saga figures? They look like CRAP!!!

I saw the set of 4 at WM yesterday. They had Vader, Mace, Annie and Jango. These are some of the worst figures ever!! I would call them Hasbros Boot Leg line. I ask why is Hasbro putting time into these pic-n-save outlet toys. They retail for 12.97 and will be a nice selfwarmer for years to come. Yet another reason why the SW line is dieing a slow death.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 11-16-2002 at 01:11 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I agree they look horrible. Vader has WAY too much silver on his outfit, Anakin's face looks terrible, Mace is about 10 shades too dark, and Jango - well, OK, the Jango looks purdy good. (Just a goofy stance)

I was hoping to get these before I saw them. I wanted to do a little shelf thingie with Mace and Jango facing off and with Anakin and Vader side-by-side. However, now that I've seen them, I'll leave that idea for someone else to impliment.

J

I have not seen these yet. Fom the pictures I saw, Jango looked better.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Believe me, you will either laugh or cry when you see them.
    (Like my posts)

From what's been written... I don't think I even want to!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They were news to me, and when I saw them I instinctively grabbed Ani because he's my favorite character - and then I saw that horrible, horrible, face and put him back.
    13 bones for that ?

Yeah the 1st one I saw was Jango (He's OK, I guess) then I looked on the back of the box and saw that there was Vader. I looked for him and when I found it, I started laughing with a tear running down my face. His Head looks like its stunk and there's a crap load of silver on him like Jango Fart stated. Sad line Hasbro. I still can't believe that they made these. JJB, please don't say you like these!!!!
    (Like my posts)

Haven't the Viny figures (applause) always looked like crap? Nothing new here. The worst part of it is the price. maybe at $4.99 they would be acceptable.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Well, the huge packaging alone would cost 4.99
    (Like my posts)