Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How about this: FOR THESE FORUMS, anything in the trailers can be discussed only on the merits of what you saw IN THE TRAILER ITSELF. Any discussion or speculation based on other info you have received from ANY other source, even the official site, is still spoiler material here on the forums.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Boy that one ship was awful shiny.

That one kid who looked at that one girl who was he? But don't really tell me as I really don't want to know.

Didn't that one droid look a little like Threepio?

Were those.... ......lightsabers???

Those kids at the computer screens were wearing blue clothing, just thought it might be important.

Just a small example of spoiler-free discussions based on the trailer.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Smile

There's always the Episode II (SPOILERS) forum for those that find our (NO SPOILERS) forum too constricting. It may be difficult to imagine why someone would come here to avoid such material, but they do, and we should respect their decision. Some people would like to discuss what could possibly happen in the upcoming films without knowing the juicy details. Rather than complaining about the rules of the (NO SPOILERS) forum, wouldn't it be easier and more conductive to the goal of discussion to head over to the (SPOILERS) forum and enjoy the ambience?
    ubi mel ibi apes

Thanks for clearing that up, JT.

I guess we're gonna finally figure out the origin of C-3PO's silver leg, assuming that droid is who I think he is.

Yoda looks awesome this time around.

What's up with Watto's headgear?

And coolest of all: Flying Mandalores! (Is that a spoiler, since I saw a dude in Fett armor, and we know from the ESB novelization that it's Mandalorean armor he wears?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs up

This is from the teaser ok?

Also is that ship flying in the asteroid course....THE SLAVE I??? It sure looks like it.

The only thing that was weird is that there's no music...only Vader's breathing.

Its cool though!!
    As always...........L

Answers to your questions

(text deleted due to spoilers - JT)

The teasor is out so these aren't spoilers. If you want spoilers...wait til you see what happens to Jango Fett in the movie...hee hee.

See AWESOME stills from the Breathing Teaser at THEFORCE.NET, all of them are clear and dare I say AWESOME!
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    See AWESOME stills from the Breathing Teaser at THEFORCE.NET, all of them are clear and dare I say AWESOME!
    Yep they are all so clear I can see my reflection on the moniter screen
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    (quoted text deleted due to spoilers - JT)

How do you know *those things* based on the trailer?

See, now you've SPOILED the movie for me.

(text edited due to spoilers - JT)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Look, you guys who read the spoilers, good for you, but not everybody does and for those who don't, we ask you to please respect their wishes. I just stated the "NO SPOILERS" policy in my previous post, so please just respect that. And as moderator Jedi Clint so wisely pointed out, there is the Spoilers section you can post that junk in.

For Rodian Sniper and EP, I did edit your posts, but I have the text saved in my HD in case you want it for your own use. However, those spoilers (even quotes of others) are still not allowed here.

I'm not up on all the spoilers, but one of the things that intrigued me in the trailer that I have NO idea about was the hovering Obi-Wan in the dark, round room. I suspect he's being bound with energy binders, but it sure looks mysterious to me! Could this be an alien energy system that keeps a Force-user in check? Or perhaps the blue energy around his wrists and ankles is some sort of scanning.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.