Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I finally got out to see Monsters, Inc. this weekend with Mrs. JediCole, Sith Worm, and the future Mrs. Sith Worm (won't be long now!). Needless to say, I thought Sith Worm was going to wet his pants as the lights dimmed and we were treated to...preview after preview for movies we cared nothing about. Each subsequent trailer left the mighty Worm o'the Sith that much more distraut until I pointed out to him that I speculated that, being a "do not remove from reel" feature, all other previews would have to be tacked on in front of the "Breathing" trailer. Well then the movie theatres self promotion reel appeared and even I, with all my Jedi powers began to foster a shadow of a doubt. But that was followed by even MORE previews and then, much to Sith Worm's delight (and near incontonance), the 20th Century Fox logo, followed soon after by the LucasFilm Limited logo graced the screen. A girlish whine echoed through the theatre as SW writhed in his chair, nearly uprooting the entire row from it's moorings in the sticky concrete floor of the mall theatre, hands gripping the arms of the seat with such intensity that his knuckles glowed white even in the half light of the auditorium. Moans, whines, and guttural noises that defied definition followed as 60 seconds of pure bliss washed over the audience, or most especially Sith Worm.
    "Dumped not pumped", indeed!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by El Chuxter

Yoda looks awesome this time around.

[/B]
    He sure does! Why did George use a rubber puppet in Ep. 1? Maybe he'll replace Ep.1 Yoda with a CGI version for the SW Ep.1 Special Edition in 15 years...
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com