Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Episode II Teasor

WOW! That 30 second teasor for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones was worth the 6 dollars! The Monster Inc. movie was a nice side bonus.

Thumbs up

Um...wrong section
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

This was moved to the NO SPOILERS Ep 2 section, so please post no spoilers here. There are already several threads in the Ep 2 Spoilers section about the teaser if you want to talk about spoilers.

Thanks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So would the trailer itself be considered a spoiler now that it's released?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    So would the trailer itself be considered a spoiler now that it's released?
    Maybe to some people.

I couldn't fully appreciate(sp?) Monsters Inc. 'cause my mind was on the SW trailer all the way through.

Also, I went to see 'The One' today and the trailer to Ewan McGreggors' new movie (Black Hawk Down i think) was attached to it. After Pearl Harbor this movie doesn't look good to me.

Thumbs up

Now that it has been released, i would say its not a spoiler anymore.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

hmm, it's hard to tell, I think it still may be spoilers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    If you want that "isolation tank" feeling when you walk into the theatre in May, then the tralers are MAJOR spoilers. Stay away from them. If you had successfully avoided ALL spoilers (leaked scripts, leaked figure sculpts, leaked storyboards) for the past two and a half years and ONLY watched the 4 trailers they were putting out, you'd have about as much information as the rest of us.

If you truly want that sense of awe when you see it in May, (it's too late for me) AVOID ALL TRAILERS!!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

NO- THE TEASER IS NOT A SPOILER ANYMORE!

The teaser trailer has been released to the public by lucasfilm.

IT IS NOT A SPOILER NOW!

If one is to be as extreme as to think it is a spoiler, then one should not:

1- read the official Star Wars Magazine, as it has "spoilers".
    2- visit the official Star Wars website, as it features the "spoiler" trailer.
    3- visit any Star Wars websites that mention the trailer.
    4- watch any "popular media" programs, such as Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, etc, as they might show the trailer like they did during the Episode 1 hype.
    5- watch local or national news as they might show the trailer like they did during the episode 1 hype.

These extremists, should on the other hand:

1- Go to live with a technology deprived group (such as the amish), or
    2- Bury their heads in the sand like a good ostrich, because there are going to be some things anyone in modern day society (especially a Star Wars fan) can't (or won't) avoid (or deprive themselves of) seeing.
    All your base are belong to us!

See it for free at STARWARS.COM...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.