Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    oh,

so jangu, tim ment this upcoming monday, her i thought he ment this monday, 4 days ago. I thought we just got ripped off. Gosh I can't wait to see the one that tim said would um... wait...let me think, well the one that will suprise us.... I can only hope,

neonblade

I hope so, I may be wrong. But this past Monday, there was no big news on FBTB. Who knows. Tim may get the Ok, to spill the beans, early. It has happened before. Tim, give us little hints and says that, the next week we'll all find out what he's talking about. Only to have Tim tell, or show everyone the next day.

But he did say Monday he'd get verification. And chances are good that once he get that verification, he'll let us know.

And he also said " Now if the MINI sets made you curious, and the STAR DESTROYER stunned you........Just what do you think will leve you thrilled?.? "
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

That sounds about right jangu,
    some say that the mini line is going to release bigger minis by themeselves that remind me of af to mm, isn't it funny - o boy o boy o boy i hope monday brings some great news or even better, PICTURES!!!!

Talking Re: 2003!!! IS bringing more then we thought!!!

Neonblade, as far as I know and understand Mr. Tim Saupé of the “From Bricks to Bothans” website and forum isn’t a LEGO official but a fan of the product line who has established some sort of connection with The LEGO Group and therefore receive news sometimes.

Mr. Tim Saupé said this a month ago or so: “Three announcements yet to come.”

One to leave you curious: That was the announcement of the MINI BUILDING SETS.

One to leave you stunned: That was the announcement of the STAR DESTROYER.

One to leave you thrilled: That announcement is yet to come.

Then the information about a System scale AT-AT set being showed of at some LEGO show in Japan surfaced on the Internet and Mr. Tim Saupé said he’d look into it and from what I understood he didn’t know about a System scale AT-AT set being released next year.

I believe that most people on the Internet thought that the System scale AT-AT showed off at that show in Japan were the third “One to leave you thrilled” announcement but judging from Mr. Tim Saupé’s reaction I assume that this wasn’t the last announcement he talked about.

As far as what can be read about at Mr. Tim Saupé’s “From Bricks to Bothans” forum he said on the 17th of November that he’d look into it and that he’d get back to it on Monday the 18th but it wasn’t until Tuesday the 19th he’d finally gotten the answer from The LEGO Group.

On page one of this post I qouted Mr. Tim Saupé but once again the official word from The LEGO Group about the System scale AT-AT set was “no comment” but that we were asked to drop by his website on Sunday the 16th of February 2003 for some kind of announcement.

So until that date we’ll have to guess and speculate.

Kindest regards,

Lars ”Sweden” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.
    R.J. (John Carpenter's The Thing) MacReady: Crazy Swedes...

Right, with the 2003 Toyfair coming up. Everyone would be a little bit tight lipped. Not wanting to give away any info at what might be at the shows. We will probably have to wait til January/Febuary for any new photos to be released.

My mistake I didn't look at the date. Sorry to get you all excited Neonblade.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Talking Re: 2003!!! IS bringing more then we thought!!!

Jangu Fett, you’re absolutely right about the upcoming 2003 Toyfair and that LEGO are being tight lipped about any possible release of a System scale AT-AT set because of that and it’s no wonder if they want to keep it a secret as it’d be a great announcement for LEGO fans.

But hey Jangu Fett... No need to apologize for that at this very “friendly” forum.

Kindest regards,

Lars ”Sweden” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.
    R.J. (John Carpenter's The Thing) MacReady: Crazy Swedes...

I've not found Lego to be tight-lipped about toy fair in the past 3 years that I've been working at this site, which is another reason I'm quite skeptical about this one. Mind you, I'm not suggesting any of you be skeptical, merely that I am skeptical.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.