Wave 1 Deeeluxe figs in So-Cal

Hey gang, I found a half-empty case of the Wave 1 deluxe Maul and Luke at KB Toys at the Eagle Rock mall for $12.99 each. I bought one of each and I wish I had picked the other Maul instead since the one I got has a goofy eye.

Anyway, I had just been at the Glendale Galleria KB Toys and they DIDN'T have these, so don't give up on the first KB you try, and good luck in the hunt!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Wave 1 Deeeluxe figs in So-Cal

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Hey gang, I found a half-empty case of the Wave 1 deluxe Maul and Luke at KB Toys at the Eagle Rock mall for $12.99 each. I bought one of each and I wish I had picked the other Maul instead since the one I got has a goofy eye.
    Then just put a patch over his lazy eye. ARRRRRGH!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Ok, you make my Darth Maul a tiny little 1/18th-scale eye patch and I'll do it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No problem, we can just use the panties off my Shmi figure.

D'OH!

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Hmm, I have a feeling Shmi is wearing giant granny panties... plus, they're molded to her plastic body.

Question

Are you sure about that? She could be one of those older women who like going commando.

Ok....this is getting creepy....