Mace Windu deluxe

i was wondering what other people have. i have both types of MWD, i have the one with the cream color droid and the red droid, is that rare or do i have what everyone else has??

I have both varieties although the Red one took ALOT of loking on my part to track down.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I bought one cream version and two red ones. The cream one was hard to get of for a time over here and the red one still pops up from time to time. They should have been produced in fifty fifty quantities like the endor rebel bearded/clean shaven and the basic arena battle red/cream battle droid. Whether this is actually going to prove true is for the people at hasbro to tell us. So the answer is that neither should be rare but one or the other could prove hard to find depending on shipments to different areas of the globe.

I've seen nothing but Red Droids in my area. I never saw any with Cream Droids. I'm special!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I've never seen the red one, the only one I have is cream.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I have the cream, and I have never seen the red.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Yes, but of those that have both, does the Mace that came with the white BD have peg holes in his feet or not?

Sorry, just stirring up trouble. I's gots variations on the brain lately.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I have the cream and I've never seen the red one but if I do I won't buy it again. I might buy one for a carded version if theres nothing else I want to get at that time that they have but for loose versions I may just look for them on ebay. I'm waiting for the 3PO Deluxe and the basic red BD.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"