Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb New Action Fleet sets listed for 2003 !

The Bothans fellows at TPU died by thousands to get these :

Action Fleet (325480902) :

- Hoth Encounter (maybe some figs from the BP#13).
    - Arena Battle (new).
    - Dro´d fighter(s).

Action Fleet (325480901) :

- Cloud Car with pilot.
    - Desert Skiff & Jabba le Hutt.
    - Gian Speeder & Panaka.

Action Fleet (46798) :

47287 - Republic Gunship (opening cargo bays and rotating turrets).
    47305 - Slave One (ESB).
    47425 - Troop transport.

47768 - Homing spider dro´d (listed as Walker dro´d).
    47766 - Anakin speeder (damaged engine features).
    47767 - Zam Wessel speeder (removable panels).

47994 - Jedi Starfighter.
    47995 - Star Destroyer or A-Wing fighter.
    47997 - Mon Calamari cruiser.

Complete list here (with 12", Unleashed and 3,3/4") :http://pub8.ezboard.com/fthecantina9...opicID=1.topic

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :happy:

COOL!!! i expect the arena battle will be a battle pack or (wishful thinking) a PLAYSET:-)!!!!!!!! and the droid fighter im gessing is droid fighter ships from ep1 or somehow do they mean droid fighers as in figures!!!!! (wishfull thinking again).
    Thanks for posting this (it's made me very happy Especialy the arena battle)

Unhappy

......that kind of sucks. All the action fleet products I've been really looking forward too like the gunship and the jedi starfighter are all going to be released later in the year. I just can't believe it's possible that they're making another gian speeder before making a jedi starfighter.....that's just wrong.
    I hope the droid fighters set comes with a bunch of battle or destroyer droids, I'm trying to build a droid army
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Ah but the Gian Speeder, Cloud Car and Jabba sets are all Battle Packs for Target, not regular AF vehicle sets. If the Cloud Car and Gian Speeder are regular vehicle sets though which I doubt they will be, they're still listed as Target exclusives so they wouldn't really interrupt with the regular vehicles like the Naboo Fighter does.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well it looks like, there will be no figure packs. I thought all 2003 AF would include a mini-fig, and we'd all see mini-figure multi-packs. But, no we only get 3 ships ( All Rehashed )with figures.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Jangu Fett, this sounds like they could be figure packs:
    - Hoth Encounter (maybe some figs from the BP#13).
    - Arena Battle (new).
    - Dro´d fighter(s).

Arena Battle could definitely have Battle Droids, Clone Troopers and/or Jedi. Theres just nothing Galoob that would go in the Arena except for the Battle Droids.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I really hope your right.

I could do without a Gian Speeder. Now the Gunship, that's what I'm looking for! The Jedi Starfighter will be a good one too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

So long as these new AF ships can fit mini-figs, I'll be extremely Happy. And I'd buy more then one.

Wasn't Jango Fett's Slave-1 confirmed???? It's not listed.

Awesome! It's good to see that the best of AOTC will be joining my other AFs eventually.