Thread: Mixed Species?

Mixed Species?

I don't think I have ever heard of any offspring being resulted from interspecies relationships in the SW universe. Anyone know of any?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Corran Horn used to date a Bothan. That was in the novels, though.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Who knows, maybe it's impossible for them to reproduce unless they've just got a few differences due to the anatomys being different and not compatible with each other.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

it could be possible if they are closely related species - a horse and a donkey can make a mule, but the mule is infertile, so it stops there... but i don't think i've ever heard of any interspecies mating in the star wars saga... other than han and leia, and padme and anakin, i've not heard of ANY mating in the star wars saga...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Dice Ibegon and Lak Sivrak are the only two I can think of offhand. Oh, wait, Taun We! God knows she gets around, she's probably been with everyone in the galaxy. I bet every living thing in the SW universe is related to Taun We somehow! (If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, check the "Taun We?" thread in the AOTC forums.)
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Dang! I thought this thread was going to be about cross-breeding in the real world!

It's possible for a human and a chimpanzee to have a child! That's a fact. Though for experimental purposes, I'd rather imagine this being done by artificial insemination.

I wonder what other kinds of animals we could cross?

If you mixed a cat and a pig, would you get a naked cat that oinks or a furry pig that climbs trees?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There actually was an instance of a human/chimpanzee cross. The result was, of course, Roddy McDowall.

Miiyoom Onith and feltipern Trevag in the cantina were getting pretty smoochy at one point i seem to recall. That would have meant a cross breed with head horns, piggy little eyes, a huge honker nose snout thing and a big mouth with bad teeth. Ugly.

Duro and Neimoidian are gene compatible. They came from the same gene split so if the bred it would make a half breed. A sub species.

Ewok and Wookiee would make for an interesting mix don't you think I don't even want to begin imagining how they'd get it on to make that match... nasty!