Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did anyone ever have the discussion with the "not so fanatical" Star Wars fan about how the second Death Star was not the burned out hulk of the original Death Star but rather a new one still under construction?

I remember sitting in the theater and during the opening scene a little boy sitting behind me asked his father, "What's that?"

To which the pin headed father replied, ". . .that's the one that Luke blew up in the first movie. They're fixing it up so they can use it again."

Thanks Darion, Lars and Kal.

You should never EVER lie to your kids about Star Wars.

Drugs and alcohol, yes. Sex, maybe. Not Star Wars.

originally posted by Allie (is a) Fox
    To which the pin headed father replied, ". . .that's the one that Luke blew up in the first movie. They're fixing it up so they can use it again."

That's hilarious.

What part of:
    Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC EMPIRE has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star.
    from the opening scroll don't they understand?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    What part of:from the opening scroll don't they understand?!?

You have to understand that most of the rest of the general populace is complete morons, JT.

Exclamation

I thought that Winona Ryder stole the parts for the second Death Star along with those hair accessories and make-up!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**