Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking EETH Koth Lives or dies

I like plo Koon,Yoda,and EETH KOTH. I know yoda and plo live ep2 but what about eeth does he die or live

thoughts

He could be one of the many Jedi's rumored to bite the bullet in AotC.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Question Cool

also somone said that he is killed by Anakin in ep3 along with plo, & munid.This guy is cool I just hope he goes out with a bang

Re: Cool

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    also somone said that he is killed by Anakin in ep3 along with plo, & munid.This guy is cool I just hope he goes out with a bang

That was me. It's just a theory to show how powerful Vader is and if Mssr. Koth dies in II then I will have to amend it. But it is in no way a "fact" that he makes it to III.

I hope Eeth Koth dies so that they replace him with some cooler alien like something from the Gasgano species
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    I hope Eeth Koth dies so that they replace him with some cooler alien like something from the Gasgano species

uhhhh...like Yareal Poof? He and Gasgano are both Quermians...aren't they?

I say kill 'em in 2, that way we won't get ANOTHER Eeth Koth fig for the E3 line (assuming the line still exists by then) and replace him with a cooler Jedi.

Eeth Koth was my absolute least favorite Jedi.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

Hey what about a Gungan Jedi, HEHE HAHA, I know I need help...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Unhappy

youl know the force is strong with eeth but he should die with the rest of the jedi in the geoneosin arena.
    catch
    chris

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Gasgano is a Xexto,Yarael Poof is a Quermian they are two different species I want more Xextos
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious