Thread: Zam's Box!

Hybrid View

Zam's Box!

I'm assuming this has been brought up before, but I went back a few posts and so no mention of it. Did anyone else notice the sticker covering up whatever's on the back of Zam Wesell's 12" box! It shows Jango, Dooku, Zam, and Super battle droid and gives a description under each pic. Under Zam's pic a sticker has been applied stating,"Zam Wesell, with face reveal feature, blaster and rifle"
    Does anyone know what it is covering up, and how many variation boxes are out there;Like one saying nothing under her pic, and then maybe a new one without any sticker?

Under the sticker -- it says Zam Wessel -- With balster and rifle. It does not mention the face revil mask. I opened my box the other day and felt the need to rip off that sticker! Hope this helps
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Well, why yes it does!

Anyone no of other packaging changes to this figure? Or if there is a box with the correction just printed on it?!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Zam's box? Isn't this a "family" site?

HeHe!!! We need more of this humor on this site!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by stillakid
    Zam's box? Isn't this a "family" site?
    You are a sick sick man! Oh......wait a minute.....I was thinking the same thing. Heh heh

edit - Don't even get me started on the "I want 12" Endor Rebel Soldies w/ head variations' thread.

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    Under the sticker -- it says Zam Wessel -- With balster and rifle. It does not mention the face revil mask. I opened my box the other day and felt the need to rip off that sticker! Hope this helps

Okay, I can't stand it. Does it really say "balster," or is that a typo on your part?

AHH Yes, I've truely been enlightened! I come for SW collectors advice and the next thing I know I'm getting advice on ... uh.. nevermind! He said,"Bal"... uh, huh-huhah huh-huhah!

Umm Hey! Uhhhh like have you seen Zams' Box! Huh-huhah huhah, huhah!!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]