Spare lightsabers

Anybody know a good place to get spare lightsabers for the new line? (or POTJ POTF)

I keep losing them because they come out of the new hilts (anybody else hate that?)

Thanks

THAT sucks!

I am happy to say that I have not lost any of mine...yet. Getting new ones will be tricky. I do not support buying the accessory packs just for the one item. Too bad Hasbro doesn't see any profit in making packs of just lightsabers.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

If I lost a lightsaber to a figure, I would just buy a new figure. Thankfully I've never lost any accessories.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

someone posted (How to make your own lightsabers) in the customes section a while back....if you want to try that..

....I have a toddler who likes to carry them everywhere he goes. Inevitably, some get lost....*sigh*

My Ki-Adi-Mundi saber tip broke, so now it can't go into the hilt. Hasbro didn't have any parts in, so I jst taped the two pieces together. It looks kind of bad but it's better than no saber at all . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

When mine break, I take my brother's WarHammer glue and put them back together. The glue works great, and it looks pretty damn good afterwards too.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I tried SuperGlue-ing them together, but it wouldn't hold. So wit tape, it can still be taken apart if Ki-Adi decides to walk around with just a hilt.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    When mine break, I take my brother's WarHammer glue and put them back together. The glue works great, and it looks pretty damn good afterwards too.
    haha! hells yeah xizor! that's what i did when my HD Anakin's green saber tip got too thin to stay in the hilt anymore, i just used some quick-tite glue i took from the ticket room from my swim pool (i fixed a sign, and it was just sitting there so i thought "what the hell") and it looks just as good as before, i'm gonna need to do it to my luke saber soon though, i was putting the blade into the hilt and it bent but didn't break so i'm thinkin about re-enforcing it w/the glue and it'll still be lookin good, plus it's magnetic so anakin can have the sabers in the right hands now