Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Star Wars Credit Cards.....

I got this in my email this morning, and didn't know if everyone had seen it. Sweet card images if you ask me.

I'd like to have the Vader one, hey it's Vader, but with all the cards we have now, my wife would blow a gasket if I got yet another one because it had SW on it...

Maybe after christmas though.

Here's the link if you haven't had a chance to see this offer.

Star Wars Credit Card Offer
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I just found that in my email also. I am interested to know the the "hard to find" SW items are that the point reimbursement site offers.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Hey DahrJin, I'm in the same boat as you. My wife would freak also. I have tooooooo much SW stuff. And now a SW credit card. Not good..... but I still may get one. Have to see what the APR is and if there is a charge every year.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Count me in, hopefully. I just use my checkcard, which does both, but i'd want that in wallet just for mere decoration, though i'd never use it! I'll have to find out the details and the fine print first of all, but I want that Yoda one dangit!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I thought about getting one... especially since MBNA is a local company, but the APR (12.9%) is 4% higher than on my current Discover and MC credit cards. Very cool... but I had to pass on this one.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I may or may notbe speaking for the group but we might as well get a Star Wars credit card, because hey, what kind of products do we seem to use them most for?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

...car repair.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Received

Just got mine in the mail, though apparently the picture cards aren't available yet (til January), so they sent out one that just says "Star Wars" on it.

Re: Received

Bump !

I finally applied for this a few months back, selecting Vader . . . so after I got it and before I even activated it, I called to report that I "lost" it so they reissued a new one that I will use if necessary and the other Vader is being saved with my trading card collection.

My next move will be to call their product change hotline and request Yoda so I can put that one into my collection as well. What can I say - I'm a card collector !

Re: Received

NIce move Caesar.... real slick on your part.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten