Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking at the List -- What ONE thing most excites you?

Okay, now that "the Lists" are out and we've all had a time to peruse them ---- what is the ONE thing that has you the most excited? And, guys, seriously, just pick one, please. As I'm really curious as to what is the ONE thing everybody wants the most.

My pick is . . . . (No big surprise, here)

Sandcrawler with Droid and Jawas!!!!!!!!!!

This puppy just can't get here fast enough.

Ah! Such a tough question.

I guess if I only had to pick one. Only one.

I will have to go with with the Hailfire Droid (Banking Clan Droid). I thought they were the coolest vehicle/droid in Clones, and I would kill to have this toy right now.
    Powdered Toast Man!

If the Jedi Council screen scene is done good enough, then I need it! Then maybe they could continue them, with the council members in their chairs, and Obi-Wan and Anakin or Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in the middle of the floor (depending on what movie they make it from, or they could just do one of them). Because it would be pointless to have another Council Yoda unless he's done right.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That's a tough question. Can we go with catagories, instead of just one thing. It would be a heck of alot easier. But as of right now, the entire line of Screen Scenes sound wonderful to me. Especially the Geonosian War Room and Tatooine Homestead. So it's not really one thing, it's one part of the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I would have said Yarna D'al Gargan but she's not anywhere on the list so........

The one thing that excites me the most is that the Star Wars toys are not just continuing, they're flurishing. I was afraid that after the EP1 situation (and seeing it repeated with the Saga line) that our hobby would collapse under its own weight. I'm very happy I was wrong.

J

That theres actually a list that long that could have a good chance of nearly all the stuff on it being made.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think my #1 fig is Luke Skywalker (ROTJ), I just hope that he will be in his jedi outfit as in the end of the movie (with all the articulation, accessories etc.)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'm excited by the Jedi Knight 3 Pack. I hope it consists of 3 generic jedi figures. I heard about the 3-pack on The Private Universe. http://pub8.ezboard.com/fthecantina9...opicID=1.topic
    I'm delighted by how many new (non-resculpt) figures we should be getting.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections