Exciting News of a New Holy Grail Figure!

Here is news for collectors of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail figures from Sideshow Toys. On their website you can find a preorder offer that is available online only. The KNIGHT OF NI! Yes, this great 18" tall figure of the shrubbery demanding Knight of Ni is available for $40.00 plus shipping and is limited to a mere 1,000 units WORLDWIDE!
    I found out about the figure last week and wrote to Sideshow for additional information, that's when I found out that it was not available at wholesale (so it would not be offered in Suncoast or other places that have carried the line. So I figured I'd better order online. When I went to order yesterday the site claimed that less than 100 figures remain! If you are wanting to collect these figures, you had better hurry!
    This guy is great, looks just like the character, is overly tall, has a fur ruff around the shoulders, antlers on the helmet that even trail imitation moss, and comes complete with...A HERRING!
    Just a helpful heads up for you Python collectors out there. With only 1,000, this will be more rare than many Star Wars limited items!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I saw that a while ago but have decided to pass as the figures are bit expensive. I would be interested to see some pictures/reviews if someone does happen to pick it up.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

EP,
    I will be picking one up, as it were, but since there are less than 100 available on the Sideshow site (the only place to get them), he who hesitates is lost. They are taking preorders for this item which will not ship until January of February. That is the main reason I posted this news here. Once the preorders reach the 1000 unit run, that's it! It's after-market price time. Just an FYI for those who are considering but are unsure. $40.00 plus shipping will seem like a bargain after Sideshow runs out (and after the items ships to be sure).
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Well I just went to the sideshow site and found that the figure is now sold out. By the way has anyone bought the Black Knight figure? I can't seem to remove his limbs. Please tell me how.

JIm