Question IS there going to be another dvd?

i know that someone here already posted on this but has it been confirmed? i would really like to know when if so...

I think this rumor has already been shot down. It's dead in the water my friend.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: IS there going to be another dvd?

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    i know that someone here already posted on this but has it been confirmed? i would really like to know when if so...
    I htink I posted something about a 3rd disc being released. I read a few days ago that the rumor was false.
    I wish there was a third disc.

Keep dreaming guys
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Why? What wasn't on TPM's DVD that you didn't want.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

There will be a third DVD with multiple Jar Jar's CGed in, vaguer descriptions of Midichlorians, and all the guns will be replaced with walkie talkies.

YAY!!!! More Jar Jar equals more fun!!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Third DVD will also include a "Shoot Jar-Jar" Game!