Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Vader and Slave Leia Unleashed picture

GalacticHunter has posted a picture of the Vader "Redux" and Slave Leia Unleashed figures. The picture is grainy, but you'll get a good sense of what they'll look like. Slave Leia looks like it'll be pretty cool, but...

...Vader is a complete let-down!!!

It's the same figure as before!!! All they did was give him a meditation chamber base and a removable helmet. It doesn't look good at all!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unleashed.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	4519  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I tihnk the Vader looks great! If that helmet can go on the figure (which I believe it can). I would have like a different pose, but I can deal with it. Unleashed Leia looks pretty good. NOt a dynamic pose but it'll look nice I bet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Why would Vader have his helmet off and his lightsaber ignited IN his meditation chamber?????????

Hmm..perhaps the pod he bet on turned up a loser...

The Leia I'm sure alot of people will buy but that Vader stinks. Looks like they're just using Bespin Vader just with some new elements and of course a different movie theme.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Leia looks great. It looks as if all the women in the UNLEASHED series may just come with a standing pose. Aurra May look pretty cool in a battle pose.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Why would Vader have his helmet off and his lightsaber ignited IN his meditation chamber?????????

Hmm..perhaps the pod he bet on turned up a loser...
    That's what I was wondering???

Maybe there was a scene they cut out where Vader got p*ssed at then Capt Piett for seeing him in his "chambers"

Aahhhhhh! And so he ignited the lightsaber and put the fear of the darkside into piett

Overall, both look really cool
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'm kinda disappointed in the vader too, I hoped for a ROTJ battling pose or something like that, but Leia looks pretty cool, I just hope they won't mess her face up
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I was expecting more from Vader too. A really dynamic, enraged pose would've been terrific. Something to show the Dark Side exploding out of him. Anakin Unleashed is a good example of the emotion they should've tried to put into Vader.

Instead, we get the same thing all over again. I guess this means that Hasbro is committed to keeping the "Unleashed" line alive. It's earned that status of being worthy of getting rehashed figure after rehashed figure.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

No thanks. These really don't interest me at all. Does anyone know why they're doing ANOTHER vader?