Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Clone Troopers

Does anyone know if Hasbro is planning on releasing more non-pilot clone troopers in their new case assortments?
    I haven't seen a red commander clone or a white preview clone in months and I'd like a few more to populate my gunship.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

You'll have to order the older preview and red CloneTroopers on-line, if you need them now. If you can wait, there is a couple new CloneTroopers on lists for next year. One for the big EU bonanza, and a army building set of colored ones. I assume the carded one will be a basic white version.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That army building set sounds interesting and I'm glad to hear that a basic white trooper will be finally be put on a Saga card.
    Plus I can't wait to find the deluxe clone.
    It just amazes me that the gunship was released only about a month ago yet there are no older clone figures at any of the stores... but Orn Free Ta, Taun We, and the Royal Guard keep popping up by the thousands. How many of those characters does Hasbro really expect to sell? Wouldn't more people buy clones right now if they were available?
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

If all else fails you could hunt down the Red trooper on-line (4.99 at Amazon and KB, I think KB has them in stock) and then paint the red into white.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I need more Clones too. My TRU occasionally puts out a Sneak Preview assortment, so I can pick up more Clones every now and then.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I can't find any clones in my area now. I plan on getting 4 more gunships but want troops to staff them. Any idea if we'll be getting better versions of Eeth Koth or Ki-Adi? I currently have Eeth reaching out to pull Luminara onto the gunship. It looks cool but...

Yestertoys still has the red Clone trooper, non-mint, I think.

I would really like to see the troop builders set come in two versions. One colored with all the ranks - as I believe it is slated to be, and one in just white.

Hasbro made a good move with the stormies - now it's time for the orginal clones to come out in quantity!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    You'll have to order the older preview and red CloneTroopers on-line, if you need them now. If you can wait, there is a couple new CloneTroopers on lists for next year. One for the big EU bonanza, and a army building set of colored ones. I assume the carded one will be a basic white version.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I wonder when we'll get a carded Yellow Clone Trooper Commander, I'm sure we'll get one but it'll be nice to get a nice basic carded white version too

I was at a Sun Coast movie shop (CA) and I saw 4 Pre-view Clones. I got all excited, but then I saw the price. $8.99 each. Forget it, I can wait!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)