Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Food

Star Wars Food

Do you ever wonder what kinds of food they eat in Star Wars? I know the Jedi have food capsuls, what are they? What kind of stew does Yoda make? What kind of food is in Luke's survival kit? What is Clone food? What kind of porge was Sebulba eating? What were they going to have for a refreshment on Bespin? What were Qui-Gon, Padme and JarJar eating at the Skywalker house?

They don't really show food in Star Wars I guess. BUT, I think it was some kind of soup and bread that Padme and Anakin were eating on their way to Naboo. And they were eating some kind of fruit for dinner. I thought Luke was eating some kind of nut role on Dagobah.

Thoughts? Comments?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Wasn't luke eating a breadstick?
    Dominos or Pizza Hut?
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Leia gave Wicket a foodstick, but that may have been Ewok-poison.

Seriously though, I bet the core worlds eat lots of prepackaged junk food and the rim worlds eat mostly basic nutrient foot like processed soy stew or something gacky like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Don't forget about your Jawa's Juice and Blue Milk.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 11-23-2002 at 10:52 PM.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I don't think Jawa's Juice would be good. Aren't Jawas disgusting and smelling? I figured Blue Milk would taste the same as milk we drink.

The thing that was some kind of cookie or cracker that Leia gave Wicket. I thought.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That thing Leia was eating on Endor looked like a granola bar.

Yoda's stew had to be made out of things in the swamp, so that could have been lizard and mushrooms.

In some of the EU books, it talks about people eating Nerf. Why else would anyone herd them?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

In the Holiday Special, wasn't Malla making something called Bantha Surprise?
    It has something to do with Bantha loin (or rump if you want), a dash of negavo, a sprig of celentery, a bit of turshum, a whisper of chelchum, a bit of the calarantrum root, and a little tunkell.

Sounds very nice !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

If you listen carefully in ESB, you'll know what Yoda was making.....

"Root leaf......I cook......yes, yes......mmmmmm"
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"