Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish...

I wish...

....someone would shove a grenade in Missy Elliot's mouth.

**BANG**

aaaaaaaah.....much better. :happy:

Why is no talent the new craze?

You forget, we live in the PC world. You can't tell someone that they stick or they might get offended. I for one don't believe in catering to the emotionally weak so.....Missy Elliot's music is pathetically overrated, and the only reason she is where she is, is because she's...........hehe....wouldn't want to get banned now would I?

I wish that there were people standing in the vicinity of Missy Elliot when the grenade went off, such as Jennifer Lopez, Brittney Spears, NSYNC and the other boy bands, half of the WWE, P Diddy, Eminem, Christina A., Toby Keith, and Carson Daly among other notable loud mouth, arrogant, overrated, misguided and/or offensive lamebrains that contribute to the downward spiral direction that our youth seems to be heading to.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    ... and Carson Daly ...
    OHHHHHHHH how I hate that guy!

A grenade is simply too good for that twit (Fred Flintstone looking) bore.

The only way that I KNOW the "devil" exists, is because I can't think of any other reason why that boob is on TV ... uuck ... MTV must die.

Man, am I out of it. I have no idea who Missy Elliot is.

She probably deserves a grenade, though, if she's anything like those on your list, LBC.

Originally posted by Twodot Tatooine
    Man, am I out of it. I have no idea who Missy Elliot is.

Well ... please, learn about Missy Elliot and enjoy.

I just want to know why Howdy is just NOW hating Missy Elliot? Her first album came out like 5 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missy.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	4553  

Oh Dang I thought they were talking about Macy Gray. I just can't stand how her only existence is to promote her albums.

As for Missy Elliot, she just seemed like someone who was in the right place at the right time. And seems like the kind of person who would be discovered on American Idol. Just kind of...........there.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well, thanks, plasticfetish. The MTV article calls her 'one of the most esteemed figures in American music.'l

'Supa Dupa Fly'... hmm... that must surely rank right up there with 'Take Five' and 'American Rhapsody' as one of the great musical slices of Americana. Thank God MTV is there to keep me informed.

MTV sucks, plain and simple.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.