Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WIZARDS OF THE COAST SALE Thread

Hey could you do us all a favor:

Post what you find in the Wizards of the Coast sale here.

We don't need repeats, such as the 12" Ki Adi Mundi is showing up for $4.99 everywhere it seems.

But if you think you found another great deal that you haven't read about, or you're hoping something a little older that you missed out on before shows up, please let everyone know - and what location you found it in.

Thanks!

This thread could get very useful very quick!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No Wizards of the Coast around here.

Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio are all a no go.

I called my mom and asked her to go take a look, she live less than 20 miles from a Wizards of the Coast.

She won't be able to stop by 'til Tuesday. Does anyone know how long the sale is supposed to last? I would think it's all week long seeing as how Friday is supposed to be the busiest shopping day of the year.

Does anyone have any more info?
    May the force be with you.

Here's a list of what I found today:

-12" Ki Adi Mundi $4.99
    -Stormtrooper Builder Pk $6.99
    -Jedi Starfighter $9.99
    -Carbon Freeze Chamber $9.99
    -Vader and C-3PO Bobbleheads $9.99 ea.
    -Hardware Wars DVD $1.99
    -various figures (AOTC Royal Guards, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Luminara, Nikto, Saesee Tin, Anakin, Obi-wan, Amidala, POTJ: Bespin Guard, Ketwol,+++) from $.99 to $2.99
    -Episode 1 lightsabers (didn't check price)
    -animated poster w/ Han and Chewy (not sure from what) $19.99

There was probably a few other things but these are what comes to mind. Good luck all!

What states have a WOTC store? I tried a store search on the WOTC website but I couldn't find an exact list of the all regular WOTC stores.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I've seen WOTC Stores in Maryland and Virginia. I was at a mall in Virginia this weekend and I didn't go into the WOTC. I might try the one in Maryland this week one day after work.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

If anyone could pick me up like 20 stormies? I'm willing to pay for some gas also.

Thanks and let me know

Joe
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Hardware Wars DVD for 2 bones? That's insane ! ! !

Originally posted by BobaFett77
    Here's a list of what I found today:

-12" Ki Adi Mundi $4.99
    -Stormtrooper Builder Pk $6.99
    -Jedi Starfighter $9.99
    -Carbon Freeze Chamber $9.99
    -Vader and C-3PO Bobbleheads $9.99 ea.
    -Hardware Wars DVD $1.99
    -various figures (AOTC Royal Guards, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Luminara, Nikto, Saesee Tin, Anakin, Obi-wan, Amidala, POTJ: Bespin Guard, Ketwol,+++) from $.99 to $2.99
    -Episode 1 lightsabers (didn't check price)
    -animated poster w/ Han and Chewy (not sure from what) $19.99

There was probably a few other things but these are what comes to mind. Good luck all!
    The one I went to in Virginia didn't have any of the POTJ figures, the poster, or the Carbon Freeze chamber. In addition to the rest of your list, I saw:

-Episode 1 Red Card Mace Windu
    -Boba Fett Bobble Head
    -and a small metal Trade Federation (I don't know which) figure($9.99).

I bought 2 Royal Guards, the Stormtrooper set, and the Hardware Wars DVD for $11.45 after tax. Yippie!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II
    I've seen WOTC Stores in Maryland and Virginia. I was at a mall in Virginia this weekend and I didn't go into the WOTC. I might try the one in Maryland this week one day after work.
    Which VA mall did you go to?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!