Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those of us who no longer have a Wizards of the Coast...

Well, it appears that WOTC stores have decided to have a great sale less than a year after pulling out of Texas! Just my luck. Anyway, the point of this thread is to encourage those who may have a local Wizards of the Coast store to perhaps help out those of us who do not. Is there anyone out there who can do the footwork for some of us? I for one would love to get a cheap Ki Adi Mundi or some low priced figures in general for a diorama-type project I have in mind. I would be more than willing to pay shipping charges. Who out there in the world of Sir Steve's can help? And I can't be the only person out there who would appreciate such assistance.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I, too, would be interested in picking up a couple of extra Stormies at $2 each.

I think this is a great idea, JC.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Someone will have to help me out. I cannot find one near me in the store locator. But if somebody knows of a store in my area it would help us all.

I live in Victorville in Southern CA. About 90 miles or so NE of LA. About 1/3 of the way from LA to Las Vegas. If someone knows the whereabouts of the nearest store, let me know.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I also need about 20 stormies. I throw some gas money in for your trouble. I can send you a check or pay thur paypal or whatever,

Please and Thanks

Joe
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Man, a Ki-Adi 12 inch and Hardware Wars DVD would be sweet !

Help me "anybody near WOTC", you're my only hope !

We have one nearby. I'll call and see what they have. I'll let you know what I find.

I went to mine today and they said a couple people had come in yesterday and bought $600 worth of stuff. There were no Troop Builder sets left.

This is the stuff I can remember they had left.
    Basic Figures
    Geo Warrior - 1.99 or 2.99
    SBD - 2.99
    ERS - 1.99 or 2.99
    Saesee Tiin - .99
    Taun We - .99
    JJB - .49
    Nikto - 2.99
    Kit Fisto - 1.99 or 2.99
    Luminari - 1.99
    Zam - 1.99
    Dex - 1.99 or 2.99
    POTJ Han Solo DSE - 1.99

Deluxe Figures
    Mace - 4.99
    Obi - 2.99
    Tyranus - 4.99
    Jango - 4.99

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - 9.99

And I think there was like 5 12" Ki-Adi's for 4.99

If anyone wants something PM me or send me an e-mail at cipherpimp@hotmail.com
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Good news. Our Wizards has about 100 figures (estimated 12-15 different types). I'm printing this thread and I'll go up there ASAP. Then I'll post what I can get. If you want something, SPEAK NOW!!!!! I know they have some clone troopers, battle droids, & Kit Fisto. They guy I spoke to said they didn't have any main characters.

But keep in mind, at least in the Seattle area, these figures are not on a mint card. The WOTC near me just dumped everything into a giant bin. So these figures are great for openers, but lousy for collectors.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000