Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wheres wave 3?

Will you post the pics or the site Captain M?
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I'd be happy to if I can find the site again
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Just went to Disney World for New Year's - no sign of wave 3 and no idea when they'll ship. An interesting note, the current six are available at "Once Upon a Toy" in Downtown Disney, but R3-D3 is not at the "Star Trader" next to Star Tours in MGM Studios. Each figure costs $10, so the $15 or so online prices are not as bad as one might think.

Snake Plissken
    "A little human compassion"

here is a link to the page, I dont know how to post individual pictures: http://startours.bejedi.com/index.ph...38#speculation
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

I have to (get to) go to Disneyland next weekend. Any news? I'll head over to the store and check in any case. Maybe I can get some firsthand info...

According to the R2DTOYS webstore, the third wave is 'coming soon' so maybe they will show up this month or early next month. God i sincerely hope so. I'll take anything rather than those awful saga figures Hasbro just previewed. Notice how none of the star tours figures have had any gimmicks? that's cool.

*I know I copied this from the other thread but I couldn't be bothered to reword it all.*

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=12832
    r2dtoys: wave 3 star tours, and cantina wave 2 are on 'hold' until further notice FYI.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

I heard wave 3 is going to be on the new blue "saga" cards...and hence the delay!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."