Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wheres wave 3?

So, is it cancelled? Anyone?

Please advise. I was lucky enough to have friends at Disney when the first two waves were released.

Hope I am lucky enough for #3.

I got the new Brian's Toys catalog today, and on the back page they state that you can preorder wave three for a Summer Release. G2-9T, R5-D4, and SK-Z38 all for $21.99
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Originally posted by Banthaholic
    I got the new Brian's Toys catalog today, and on the back page they state that you can preorder wave three for a Summer Release. G2-9T, R5-D4, and SK-Z38 all for $21.99
    Before you start pre-ordering, that's $21.99 each. I think I'd rather take my chances with e-bay. At least we'll finally get an R5.

I've kinda given up on these things. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we'll be seeing these last three.

J

I agree Jangofart. And I'm seriously disappointed. I've been looking forward to a new R5 for a long time and even the SK droid would be nice if it is similiar to the droid in Jabba's palace. I've passed on all the others except the astromechs.

Well, I'm sure if they don't release wave 3, they'll still release R5 D4 somehow... Just about every fan has been clamoring for a new one for a long time now! (I know I really want one)

Ok........who needs any/all of the STAR TOURS figures?

Also....IF you need them, do you collect MINT carded or are you an opener?

PM or email me @ DarthChuckMc@msn.com with "STAR TOURS" in the subject line.

I may be able to help some folks out.
    Last edited by DarthChuckMc; 03-26-2003 at 06:19 PM.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!