Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I saw Sightings on very late at night. I was wondering what happened to Tales From The Crypt. I saw it one morning around 10 am on Sci-Fi and was all excited. The next day a show with a guy named Barnubus was on. I cried then, too.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    I saw Robocop 3 on AMC and cried.
    Hey, I paid hard currency to see that movie in the theater, so I'm the one who should be crying! Calling that POS an "American Movie Classic" is like calling Pizza Hut "Italian cuisine".

I was in shock today when I turned on SFC by accident and caught the beginning of Stargate (widescreen), then I checked the schedule and realized it was on like 50 times this month.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Hey. They accidentally put MST3K on last Saturday morning. I don't know if it was a scheduling glitch or what, but it made me smile to see it again.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

My sister recently told me that MST3k is on every Sat and/or Sun morning on SFC unless it's pre-empted for a special weekend "event", but they only show ones that originally aired on SFC, not Comedy Central, so that means Pearl, Brain Guy, and Bobo.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Recently they showed Apollo 13 on Sci Fi. Someone want to explain that one for me? I mean, Apollo 13 isn't really science fiction, unless you're one of those conspiracy nut jobs.

At least it's the "sci" part of the channel's name. What's Braveheart? Neither "sci" nor "fi". Still, except for Knight Rider reruns, I haven't watched jack squat on this decrepit channel in months, and I certainly don't plan to watch their awful Battlestar Galactica miniseries.

Battlestar Galactica was one of those things that looked good on paper, but once the rushes started coming in even SFC started getting a sinking feeling. Part of the problem is that the story is far too revisionary, and none of the changes are for the better. A lot of post-9/11 rhetoric has been rather ham-fistedly injected into the story, too. And then, there's the human-replicant Cyclon that look like a Maxim magazine covergirl ... stupid! At least SFC wised up and had this thing cut from 6 hours to just 4, so maybe it won't lose them too much money when it bombs in the ratings. Oh, the first night might do well, but I forsee and huge second-night drop-off. Just remember, if it gets decent ratings, the plan has been to use this as a back-door series pilot!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

I understand what you mean, but they could of shown something like Capricorn 1.

And that Battlestar Galactica series doesn't look too great, either.